How it all started

Haii guys this is my first book so let's get started.....
--------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1

Emily's P.O.V

Hey so let me start off by introducing myself, I live in sacremento California, my name is Emily I'm 5'5, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm a 17 year old singer. I've been singing since I was about 10, And have a pretty big fan base. One day I was asked to join Macon, that day my career changed for the better but also for the worst.

It's saturday morning and I wake up to my phone going crazy. I had missed text's and call's from my Bestfriends and my Twitter,Instagram,and vine had been blown up with new followers and mentions about me being added to MAGCON and I freaked out at the sight of a tweet from bart Bordelon the magcon manager.

@BartBordelon: hey @emily_woods_official me and the rest of the magcon gang were wondering if you wanted to be a special guest at our Dallas show...if so tweet or dm me.

In return I tweeted

@emily_woods_official: @BartBordelon I would Love to come as a special guest when is the show in Dallas?

As I waited for for bart to answer I looked at my mentions and decide to tweet a few fans and tweet I was going to magcon dallas. When I do I see bart had dmed me all the details and remembered about the messages from my friends

20 missed text's and call's

I looked at why I had so many and saw that my bestfriend had started a group chat. It consisted of me of course and my 3 Bestfriends Samantha, Michelle,
and kassie.

Samantha💩:BART TWEETED YOU

Samantha💩:EMILY WAKE UP AND JOIN MAGCON

Kassie💝: EMILY

Kassie💝: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Michelle👽:hello IM TRYING TO SLEEP. What's going on anyways?

Samantha💩: BART TWEETED HER ASKING IF SHE WANTED TO JOIN MAGCON

Right after that text Michelle went crazy she was the biggest yet calmest magcon fan in the whole world and everyone knew it. The rest of my text's and call's Were from her.

It was a beautiful day so I decided to go Starbucks. I take a quick shower and throw on some clothes and actually look good, I had on my batman muscle Tee, black skinny jeans, and black converse, let's just say I love superheroes and Disney characters.

I walk to my closet and pick out one of my many penny boards I wasn't rich but had made a lot of money from singing on the streets and winning competition's over the past 4 years.

I pick out my batman themed board and rode my way to Starbucks I decided to look to the side of me for one second and next thing you know I bump into someone and land into there warm and comfy arm's. I instantly felt sparks.

When I looked up to see who made me feel that way I saw Matt Espinosa from MAGCON. I looked into his beautiful eyes, then realized I was staring and picked up my board.

"Sorry" I muttered shyly.

"It's all good...wait arn't you Emily woods the singer joining MAGCON?" He asked happily

"Yah...I'm going to Dallas then the fans vote on if I should stay, if you don't mind me asking what are you doing here?" I answered.

"Oh well you have my vote you are an amazing singer...and no I don't mind I'm here because I had a huge meeting with Bart, clothes designers and music artists" he said whispering it like it was a secret.

"Oh cool wanna get some Starbucks with me I could use the company and I have a couple hours till my flight leaves for Dallas..." He asked with an expression in his eyes that looked like he hoped I would say yes.

I was confused with his expression but then said yes we walk to Starbucks and talked for two hours while getting up and walking out of the door me and Matt figured out that we have the same flight to Dallas.

We decided to meet in the airport at 4 o'clock because our flight left at 7.

"See you then" Matt smiled

I smiled back and walked by Matt and my hand somehow accidentally intertwined with his i looked at him and we both blushed muttering by and quickly walking away. As I rode my board back home I couldn't help think about what had happened I when I found magcon and when I thought I liked jacob when I saw his music, but now I might have a crush on Matt.

The rest of the time I had spent thinking about matt and how I couldn't wait see him again.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so what did you think I really hope you liked it....

the next chapter will be up within 3 days If you

liked this chapter you could let me know by voting💖