Another crush

Emily's P.O.V

We start to walk to the back when jacob stops right in his tracks.

"Jacob you coming?" Matt asked confused. I wave my hand in front of his face and feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me" she says with a scold. She was wearing a short Leopard print skirt, a white v neck that was showing way to much cleavage, a pair of cat ears, and all black Jordan's.

"Can I help you" If looks could kill she'd be dead.I don't know who she is but I can tell there is something fishy about her

"My name is Mahogany and jacob is my ex boyfriend" she put one hand on her hip and slouched. "and I'm a part of the magcon tour."

"Hey lox haven't seen you in a while" Matt hug's her and she jump's up to rap her legs around him.

"Do they have a thing?" I whispered to jacob. He slowly nods his head while looking at the ground. I clear my throat and Matt try's to put her down but she goes in for a kiss.

I could tell jacob was trying to fight back his tears and so I gave him a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek.

His cheeks flushed a light red and he smiled. Mahogany got of Matt and started walking to the back. Matt muttered a quick sorry to jacob and walked away with his bags. me and jacob walk after him and end up in the back.

Jacob's P.O.V

Emily just kissed me.the girl I like just kissed me.well it was obviously a friendly kiss cause she would never like me back.there isn't anything to like about me.

I was snapped back into reality when I noticed everyone was in the car and Bart beeped the horn. When I got in the car it was a little tight but we could fit.

"We are gonna pick up cam, nash, Aaron,and hayes from zumiez Across the street." Bart told us while making a sharp turn. When we stopped cam,hayes and Aaron got in the car.

"there isn't any room" nash whined

"Wanna sit on my lap Emily?" I forgot mahogany was there until i hear a light gasp and her cheeks turn red in.....actually I can't tell if it's jealousy or anger. But Whatever I have a plan. She will be mine by the end of the month and that's a promise.
----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm really sorry about the update situation but I will probably post a double if not single update on Christmas tell me what you think by voting and commenting❤️ -Jessie