Right behind you

Lisa was feeling drown by the whole situation. Why had they broken up? She knew exactly why.

Lisa had been stupid enough not to say three little words that meant nothing next to the feelings she had for Jisoo.
Lisa couldn't take it anymore. She missed her loved one. Her voice, her smile, her laugh (which she found the best sound in the world right after the sounds that left Jisoo's lips every time they made love). There was nothing about the brunette Lisa didnt miss. Even her stubbornness or her morning mood.

"I have to do something. Im not ready to let you go Chu! And I wont." She said as she was driving to Jisoo's house.

Once Lisa got there she furiously knocked on the door until it was opened by a very annoyed brunette.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Get lost!" Jisoo said already closing the door but Lisa stopped her and got in the house.
Jisoo was completely shocked by the blonde's actions as Lisa was pinning her against the door closing it.

"I want you back. I cant make it without you. Once I lose you I lose everything because you are my everything." Lisa said with her eyes getting watery.

Jisoo switched their position pinning Lisa against the door scaring the blonde with this sudden strength.

"You dont have the right to come here and do this to me... I gave you everything but when I tell you I love you you just run away? Do you think its fair? How could you do that? I couldn't even send you a damn text because you blocked me everywhere. What the fuck got into you?" Jisoo's voice volume was increasing as the words came out of her mouth.

"Im... Im sorry!" Lisa said feeling her voice brake.

"No!" Jisoo shouted. "I dont want your fucking apologies! I never did. All o want is for you to tell me how much I mean to you..." she said letting go of Lisa. "All I ever wanted was for you to tell me how you feel!" She said softly looking deep into the blonde's eyes.
Lisa couldn't speak, she was frozen, terrified.

"Get out!" Jisoo said disappointed. Those two words brought Lisa back as she saw Jisoo turning away.

"I love you!" Lisa said making Jisoo stop in the hallway. "I love the way you scratch your eyes when you wake up... its adorable... I love the way you almost slap me every single morning because I'm annoying and youre just not in the mood. I love your laugh even though you insist to say you sound like a whale being raped and I would really like to find out how you know what that actually sounds like." Jisoo chuckle with her back still turned to Lisa. "I love the way your eyes shine every to e you see your family. I love the fact that you get goosebumps every time I touch you." Lisa said brushing her fingers on Jisoo's arm making her turn around. "I love your eyes. I love your lips. I love your smile. I love the way you shout every time I kiss your cheek... god youre such a crackhead!" Jisoo was smiling widely. "I love you! Every little thing. You may not be flawless but you are still perfect you are perfect for me and you always will be!" Lisa said intertwining their fingers. "And I promise that if you take me back I will never bide my feelings from you again. It will be hard to open up but I dont care how hard it is... it will always be worth it because you will always be worth it!" Lisa got lost on Jisoo's gaze as she didnt know what else to say for the brunette to take her back.

"I love you too!" Was all that left Jisoo's lips before she captured Lisa's in a deep passionate kiss to which the blonde instantly responded.
That kiss was breathtaking literal and metaphorically speaking. With that one kiss they could feel each other like they had never before. And what could they expect from a kiss full of love, desire, regret...? Unfortunately they had to breathe eventually so Jisoo broke the kiss with some tender pecks and she turned around smiling and walked up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked confused.

"To our bedroom. Are you coming or are you staying there?" Jisoo turned around once again giving Lisa a challenging look and her eyes darker than usual.

"Im right behind you!" The blonde said giggling as she walked up the stairs going after Jisoo.