Introductions (Cloud POV)

"I'm a daughter of Apollo!" Star grinned and waved at her dad. The others were silent. Apollo waved back, smiling. She let the glamour fall away, going back to her (now) natural form and smiled. "I'm Star now by the way. Or Alexandria, I guess. Or Alex. Or Ep... Epsili... Esila..."

"Epsilon," Blaze said, chuckling slightly.

"Right!" Star said and giggled.

"I'm Blaze or Beta," Blaze said, refusing any more information. He did pull down his hood so his naturally messy black hair, highlighted with streaks of red, fell over his black eyes. He was really pretty now, even if I din't know what he looked like before... Everything that happened.

"Shade." Shade had a half shaved head, her black hair fading to a ghostly grey at the tips. "I'm a daughter of Hades. Also, Gamma or Elizabeth. Call me Lizzie, and you will suddenly start wondering where your limbs have gone. Unless you're on my good side of course." Her black eyes winked at the demigods, mainly focused on the guys.

"Hades! You broke the oath?!" Zeus thundered.

"Oh calm your tits, I'm not in violation of the oath," Shade glared at him. "Plus, Cloud kinda debunks you, if you want a child count."

"I'm a son of Zeus, so hi, Daddy! My name's Tyler! Or Cloud. Or Delta. And I like playing the fife!" My hair was spiked up with a few electric blue streaks, my eyes also black. That shut Zeus up.

"You both broke the oath?" Poseidon asked.

"No one broke the oath, douche pickles!" Blaze said, exasperated.

<Douche pickles?> Luna asked, frowning.

<Shut up,> Blaze replied.

"Well, not with Shade and Cloud at least," Star pointed out.

"Head count!" I called. Two demigods yelped as they were dragged up.

"Two oath breakers for Zeus, one for Poseidon, none for Hades," Shade scoffed, "Yet he's supposedly the untrustworthy one?"

"What about Nico, Hazel, and you," Zeus questioned, smirking as if he won something.

"Nico and Hazel were both born before the oath was made. And Shade was born a reeeeeeally long time ago," I said.

"What do you mean, a 'reeeeeeally long time ago'? She's only about my age!" Annabeth said. She's a meanie. A mean meanie meaniepants.

"I died a long time ago," Shade said, wincing. "I'd rather not talk about it. It wasn't exactly... The best time to have strange powers that people couldn't explain," I don't think they knew how to respond... Everyone just kinda stared at her.

<They're all just staring at me,> Shade thought at us.

<I think we broke them... Again...> I said. Demeter snapped out of her confusion first.

"Dear, you still haven't introduced yourself," she said to Luna. We all shifted uncomfortably, watching Luna as she had a stare down with Demeter. The goddess shifted uncomfortably too.

"I'm Alpha," was all she said, but she turned towards Percy, kneeling down, and I saw her eyes flash sea green for a second. He must have noticed too because he kinda gaped at her.

"Are you really...?" He asked, stopping mid sentence.

"Yes," she replied, smiling slightly.

"What? What is she really?" Hera demanded.

"Powerful enough to kick your ass down to Tartarus, so calm your tits," Shade snapped.

<Elizabeth Delores Lindle, we need them to trust us. Don't threaten them.> Shade flinched and looked away from Luna, who was glaring at her.

<Sorry...> I yawned.

"I think this meeting can be considered over. We should head to the camp and get rest." Luna didn't wait for an answer before disappearing with Percy.

"Hasta lavista, assbutts," Shade said, and she and Blaze teleported off.

"Aren't you two gonna disappear too, punks," Ares growled. Star and I shrank back a bit and I smiled nervously.

"We don't, um, actually know where we're going..." I said, looking down and shuffling my feet awkwardly. "Here's your shocky thingy back by the way," I added, holding the weird lightning bolt out to Zeus. It appeared back beside him.

"Um... Do you need directions? You could go back with us," Clarisse asked.

"...I won't get eaten again right?" Star asked, looking nervous.

"I'd rather fly..." I said. "Just tell me the direction and we'll fly there."

"That way," Thalia said, pointing. I grinned.

"Thanks, sis! C'mon, Star!" Star giggled and we both ran off, taking off and starting our flight to the camp. Wings and flying are really great!