Chapter 1

Anne's POV

"Anne Walker" the teacher called out my name.

"Present". I said as I raised my hand.

I was in English class and I was completly bored out because I already knew all of this. They've taught me this before in another school. My parents made me move a lot.

I was talking with one of my closest friends Sophia.

"So Sophie how's it going with David?"

"Fine, I think he's finally going to ask me out."

"Oh finally!" I practically shouted making the teacher, Mr Dalton look at me and shoot me a daring look.

Just when I was gonna go back to talking with Sophia, something caught my attention at the door.

Ryan Lassiter. The captain of the football team. The one with dreamy green blue eyes and the perfect nose and the incredible body structure. The one that is known throught out the whole school.The most hottest guy your eyes could ever lay eyes on and of course the flirtiest guy in school.

I stared in awe, trying not to drool, as he came into the room with a letter in his hand.

"Mr. Dalton, I have a letter for you from Ms. Honey". he said almost bored.

"Oh yes , give it here and go on to your class"

As soon as Ryan handed the letter to Mr. Dalton, he shot me a flirty look and winked at me.

I was a) shocked that he had done that to me. An almost invisible girl in the eight grade, and b) disgusted that I was one more of the girls he flirted with.

"Omg! Did you see what he did to you?" Sophie said hitting me.

"Ouch! And yes I saw it but ugg why would I be another one of his girly toys" I replied disgusted.

"Because it's the Ryan Lassiter".

"Ugg"

"So class, where was I?" Mr. Dalton said as he put the letter away in his drawer.

*

So lunch came around and I was sitting at my normal table with Sophia, Hope and Stephanie, talking about the head chearleader Penny White.

She was the usual blond rich chick that would go out with all of the football players and has a mansion bigger that the school itself. The one with a perfect flat stomach and the big butt. The one with at least two dozen, or maybe even more, boys drooling over her. If I had one word that would describe her it wold be slut.

When suddenly,out of nowhere came Ryan and said,

"Hey ladies" with a tone that was beyond flirtatious.

"Um, hey" we sort of said all together all shocked that the Ryan Lassiter came to our table.

"So you" he said pointing at me "What's your name swettie pie?"

"Anne. And I'm not your swettie pie". I said and watching the looks of hate of my friends.

"Well Anne do you wanna go out with me?" he asked with the biggest face that said pride all over it.

I looked at my friends and all of their faces telling and almost begging me to say yes.

"Um, no." I said dry and plain watching as the look on Ryan changed from pride to 'what the hell?'

"Why?" he stuttered a little.

"Cuz, first I don't know you, second I'm better of without being just another girl to make out with, and third aren't you dating Penny?"

"Well, those are actually good reasons, but no I am not dating Penny anymore. we broke up a week ago."

"Oh so I see, you can't go a week without a girl."

"That may be, but just be gratfull I chose you out of all your friends here" he said pointing at all of my friends.

"Gratefull? Wow! I'm not sure how I can be grateful for being the who-knows-what-number-girl-I-am in your list." I answered with a sarcastic tone. "Now could you please leave, my friends and I are trying to eat."

"Ok, I'll leave just to let you eat in peace sweetie pie." his last words rang I my ear for a while as I tried to process all that has just happened.

I looked at my friends which all has their mouth open and completly frozen of shock.

I banged the table and that seemed to work as my friends all got out of their frozen-shock mode and entered the question-shocked mode.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"How did you actually have the guts to say no to Ryan Lassiter!?"

"I can't believe what I just saw!"

All of them smacking me with questions of how I could have possible said no to go out with the most hottest guy in the planet.

I didn't even believe it myself. I could drool over Ryan anytime but I seriously don't know what was going on in my head for me to do that. But it was done and there was nothing I could do about it, so I finished the day of with my seventh period and tried to focus on the class but the only I could think of was Ryan Lassiter.

****

hi guys :) I hoped you liked my first chapter. What do you guys think so far? Tell me about it in the comments and feel free to give me suggestions on the plot. Don't forget to vote and thank you .

Love Mafe <3