Chapter 2

Ryan's POV

So the thing is I saw this girl, and well I know, I know I'm known as the hot jock that has gone out with all the cheerleaders, but when I saw this girl, what was her name again, anyway I'll call her swettie pie until I know her name. But I saw her and something lit up inside me. Something like a spark that came from the bottom of my soul. I couldn't just yet put my finger on it because I've never actually felt like that.

So there I was on my way to school and think about... swettie pie. She made me smile and that is something that is not easy to accomplish since my mom died.

"Hey!" Micheal yelled bouncing me out of my thoughts. "What's up with you dude, you kinda wierd today".

"Oh nothing just thinking alittle" I said trying to end the coversation. Luckily Micheal couldn't continue due to the bus around the corner. "Oh look, the bus" I added with a nervous laugh.

"This isn't over." he threw in with a playful punch.

So as I was going on the bus I saw sweetie pie laughing with one of her friends, she looked...Cute? Hot? Umm I don't know but she looked nice.

So I decided to make my move, I mean I was Ryan Lassiter I could get any girl in the whole school if I wanted to... Right?

"Heyyyyy swettie pie!" I walked up to her with a wink.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone" she answered almost anoyed.

Ok I could get almost every girl in the school.

"I just don't get it, arent you attracted to me?"

"Yeah, but I mean who isn't right? But that still isn't a reason for me to follow you around like a puppy begging for food."

"Well you got a point there, but the thing is I like you."

"And I am supposed to do what with that information."

"Ouch" I replied as I put my hand on my chest pretending to be hurt.

"Can you please go now?"

"Fine but this isn't over sweetie pie." i managed to put a serious face on.

So I went about my regular life exept I was just a tad distracted by the fact that my sweetie pie here wasn't going to make it easy on me at all.

Anne's POV
This guy was seriously getting on my last nerve. I mean he just won't give up and that just has me sick. I mean he's the captain of the football team, he could get anymore he want in his bed and he wants me, the shy, quiet girl that has A's and B's. I mean why?? I don't get.

So it was the next day and I knew Ryan would look for me again so I was determined to avoid him.

I skipped going pass the boys locker room to go to my first period, so I had to go al the way around the school. At lunch I also tried to avoid anyone who was with the football jacket. The day was almost finished and I was pretty glad I hadn't come across Ryan.

"Hiya there sweetie pie"

Spoke to soon.

"Um bye." I tried to make a run for it but I mean who was I kidding his legs were way more longer than mine. he was eventually going to catch up to me.

"You really think you can outrun me?" He said proud of his skills.

"I can try" I shouted at him.

Then before I knew it I had grabbed me softly my the arms and pulled me to be so close to his face that I could just...

Woah, don't be thinking about those things. I could see him smirk as I was trying to get free of his big hands.

"What you think about sweetie pie?" He asked with his smirk widder as if he could read my mind.

"Just trying to get free Ryan" I said with a sarcastic face on.

"Oh well why didn't you just say so." he released me and I almost toppled over and of course he caught my fall. "I didn't know you were clumsy swettie pie" he winked at me.

I quickly straightend my self out and said "Well I think I have to get to PE now so bye"

"Hold on, did you forget we have PE together? We can walk to class" he said as he held his arm out for me to take.

"Pass." I replied making it short and putting his arm were it was before.

"Oh come on, it'lo be fun." he pleaded.

Oh my gosh his face was so, so honest.

"Fine." I gave in. He grinned.

This was going to be a long last period.

*** A/N
Hi guyssss. I'm so sorry I have taken so long to upload this chapter but I will probably start uploading faster now so no worries ;) please vote and comment anything about what you feel about this chapter. You can also give me ideas on the plot. Umm I think that's it. anyways I'm going to sleep now, really tired. byee
Love Mafe <3