Chapter Two: Baby Girl

(A.N: there will be some mentions of sex and sexual moves made, please be aware of that. I promise you that this story will not actually have sex in it! There's also a little warning: Elijah's boyfriend is abusive, please be aware of that too! (also, this is not how you should be a boyfriend/girlfriend))

Elijah

Hii beautiful! My name is Elijah, I'm 23 years old and I'm in my senior year. I guess I have to tell you something about myself now. Hm, let's see. I've got short dark brown hair, apple green eyes and I really like red colours. I'm originally from Britain, but my parents decided to move to Missouri, so that is where I live now.

I'm actually quite a popular girl, if I say so myself. However, I don't feel like I actually have friends, you know what I mean? I think that all the 'friends' that I have are mostly because I'm popular and I am mostly popular because I'm the head of the cheerleading team. So yeah, more like fans.

Speaking of the cheer team, Bethy told me that she couldn't come anymore last week, so we needed someone else to be able to finish our routine. Luckily, I knew just the girl. Her name is Rosa and she's quite a quiet girl. I think. I honestly didn't really know her, aside from seeing her at college and at Kathy's party last year.

"Hey Kyle," I said as I entered the entrance of the building. It was Monday morning and he was smoking again. "You've got to stop buying that trash," I said, pointing at his cigarette.

Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He took the cigarette out of his mouth and threw it on the ground. I wanted to say that that is bad for the environment, but I kept silent.

"So how are you doing, baby?" he asked. I forgot to mention that Kyle is my boyfriend.

"I'm fine sweetie, just a bit tired."

He took my hand and smiled at me. His hazel eyes shone beautifully in the morning sun. He leaned in and kissed me on my cheek. We had agreed to not make out in school. It would make others uncomfortable.

I leaned back on the staircase leaning and so did Kyle. We continued talking for a while, until I saw Rosa exiting her car.

"Hey I know you're short, but have you ever thought of joining the cheerleading team? You have the looks." I winked, but didn't look at Kyle afterwards. He hates it when I flirt. Even when I don't realize I do it.

"No I haven't," she answered and she stormed through the door. It was rude, but alright, I'll ask again later.

"Hey baby, what was that all about?" Kyle asked and he looked at me. He took my hand again and we walked away from the entrance. We walked towards the PE room and made sure we were out of sight from everyone. Then he took both of my hands and leaned in.

"Who's that girl?" he breathed. He came even closer now, our noses touched. I snuck in a kiss.

"Just a girl I need for our cheer team."

Even though we had agreed on no making out during college, he kissed me back. No one could see us here anyways. I kept kissing him and I heard him softly moaning. I thought it was a bit over the top, but alright, this was great. His hands let go of mine and he touched my bare waist.

There his hands slowly went upwards, underneath my shine-through top, all the way towards my sports bra. His hands slowly started going underneath, but I pushed him away.

"Not here, sweetie," I breathed. He pushed me back quite roughly. I looked down and felt like I had done something wrong. He looked like he was angry at me.

But then his expression softened.

"Come on baby girl, let's go to class."

~*~