I wear my Hearts on my Cheeks.

The world changed in one year. After Mewni and Earth fused together into a weird mess.

The world needed to adapt. So the current world leaders had to contact the old rulers of Mewni.

Seeing as the Mewmans and monsters had just as much of a problem as the humans had to them.

Eclipsa, Moon and herself were called forth as leaders.

Eclipsa because she was the current Queen.

Moon because some still saw her as the Queen...and Star because she caused this mess.

Since then they have been the emergency contact for the governments to call if something happened.

Eventually, some Government officials had resigned not being able to handle the situation giving over their countries to the three queens.

So soon the World started to look to them for answers for all the problems.

It was if the world decided they should rule because they were used to these conflicts.

Because this was her fault. She caused it and she should fix it.

Its been a year since the Cleaving.

Star was basically stressed over so many things that she barely even noticed them while looking at the mirror in a sleep-deprived state.

"MARCO!" she screamed remembering where she slept over.

she grabbed her cheeks in a panic trying to rub them away. There like her whole life were her cheekmarks.

Two pink hearts. But they shouldn't be there.

She used to miss them and started drawing a small heart on her cheek with eyeliner when on royal business.

Because she would then also match with Marco's mole but this was wrong.

They shouldn't be there. She ...they destroyed the Magic.

Marco one of the puppies in hand ran into the bathroom.

"Star the puppies shoot lasers again one almost hit Mariposa...WOAH" Marco stared at her.

Star had tears in her eyes and her cheeks were red and started to hurt course she rubbed them so hard.

"Marco, what is happening? this shouldn't be happening" she stuttered.

"Star calm down there is probably some logical explanation to well this," he said taking her hands so she couldn't hurt herself more than she already did.

"I...hope soo" she said.

"Im going to visit Mom and Eclipsa see if its the same with them" she said wiping away tears.

"After I ...put on some foundation".

"Okay, im going to call Tom...and I guess Janna see if they can help us".

Star walked out of the room almost tripping over her feet in progress.

Eclipsa stared at her daughter and then the mirror for a long time. She just woke up from a long nap.

Since it was naptime for Meteora and she could finally catch up on sleep.

To her shock, she woke up like this.

"This can't be right can it?".

"ECLIPSA!" she heard from outside.

The voice was a familiar one. She poked her head outside the castle window. Meteora in her arm.

"STAR up here!" she said. Star quickly ran up the Stairs kicking the door in.

"Eclipsa...and Meteora..oh no you too?".

"What do you mean me too?". Star pointed to her cheeks.

"Im wearing Make up course the Hearts are back!" she said.

"They shouldn't be back!?!" she said frustrated sinking to the ground.

" Mom's the same too probably".

"Well have you got an Idea to why they're back?" Eclipsa asked putting a hand on Stars shoulder.

Star shook her head violently. "Not a single one".

"Well Janna, Tom, Marco and I are going to play detective to figure this out," she said.

"Can you tell Mom that im going to fix this and that I won't be home for dinner or the next emergency government meeting?".

Eclipsa nodded.

"Thank you Eclipsa your the best" she said smiling.