Investigation

Once she met up with Tom and Marco.
They headed to the only clue Star had.
If Magic was back, it would come from that Place.

They soon found themselves underground, under Britta's Tacos.
Star claimed she would go into the Well seeing it was clearly active.
Marco warned her that might not be the best idea but the blonde ignored him.

She was ready to dive in before being stopped by a familiar voice.

"Returning to the scene to the crime?" it taunted. It sounded like... Glossaryck.
But he was dead... Because of her, it can't be, right?

Star called out his name but there was no sign of him, despite his Voice.
"You know you Eclipsa and Comet were always my favorites."

Star looked at every corner. Where is that voice coming from?
"Why is Magic back... Why are you back I got rid of Magic? You shouldn't be here. "

"Actions have Consequences Star... You killed a bunch of Innocent beings. "
"I... Had to there was no way to stop Mina and save everyone in Time. "

"No you took the easy route out and I'm glad you did," the voice said.

No Glossaryck wouldn't talk like this.

"Star you traded Lifes for other Lives... it's fine I'm not mad at you but you need to understand this".

"The loss of the magic dimension and all the magic of Earth caused the dimension to become weak, and it started acting like a black hole. Consuming the energy of other dimensions to stabilize itself. "

"Wait so the Reason why Earth and Mewni suddenly fused was... to get back some of the missing Energy for the Dimension to survive? ".
"This Dimension will keep sucking other dimensions in. There's no telling if it will ever stop even if it regains all of the energy it has lost. "

"What you knew all this would happen and you still let me do it?!" Star said angrily to the air.
"Well Star things change and you all needed this Change. It's a new Start you better appreciate it. "

"How should I appreciate this Glossaryck! I thought I would save everyone if I did this. "
"No, what you achieved Star was kill a bunch of Innocent Beings. It was your Destiny there is no use in fighting Destiny. "

"The game is set for the next Phase Star." Out of the Well came a small Unicorn looking thing .

It looked almost pleased with oneself. "Your... your not Glossaryck" Star stuttered.
"Correct. I'm not Glossaryck anymore. Like I said this is a new Start even for me. "
"You can call me In. Dex," he said floating to Star.

"I can tell you more if you be so kind as to give me some Pudding."

Star groaned so did the boys.

"You are Glossaryck alright."