chapter two!

JOHNNY'S POV

it's been a week since i signed up for this whole love island thing. me and my pal hayden decided to join because living with a bunch of hot girls in one house for about 2 months what kind of guy could pass that up. and plus we're looking to clean up our whole "bad boy/player/any other basic label" type stuff.

"yo dude take a look at this" hayden said handing me his phone.

we quickly race to our emails constantly refreshing. until i finally saw it. with the subject of welcome to love island. i say there in a little of disbelief. hayden gave me lthe same look back. "I GOT IN" we both shouted. i opened it up and read

Dear, Johnny Orlando
you have been accepted into love island we will fly you out on the 29th to our wonderful villa in fiji.

there where another slide full of rules and steps and other things i'd have to read later. the only important part right now is that we both got in.

i race down stairs to tell everyone the great news. "mom, dad guess what" i say sitting down on the couch with them. "what's up?" my mom turns to me. "i got in" i say with excitement. "well that's great when do you fly out?" my father asks. "the 29th i'm pretty sure". "we got shopping to do then" lauren says peeking down stairs. "you're not coming though?". "doesn't give you an excuse to look like a bum" she smirks. "i know what i'm doing". "but not what your wearing" she laughs. "fine, but don't dress me like those little school boys". "don't worry i know what the girls want" she laughs and heads back upstairs.