chapter three!

EMILY'S POV

the 29th came by faster than i imagined. these pas few days were filled will goodbyes and lots and lots of shopping. who knew you'd need such cute clothes.

"i'm ready" i say standing at the front door with my suitcases in hand. "wait here".  my mom races to get her camera. yes, i had those parents. i still love them though. "better not bring back a terrible guy" my sister said raising her eyes from her book. "i got this, i know what i'm looking for" i gave her a cheeky smile. "ok now say cheese!" my mom said pointing the camera at me. i smiled and groaned a bit. "ok let's go i don't wanna miss the flight" i whined.

i hopped in the car and buckled my seatbelt. i reread the email one last time to make sure i was officially ready. i wonder if i'll actually make it through. probably the scariest thing about it is making it on to love island THE ULTIMATE PLACE TO FIND YOUR SOULMATE and come home empty handed. that's a pure nightmare.

we get to the airport and i hug my mother goodbye and grab my bags and head inside. it was full of rushing people. i can tell half of them were worried they'd miss they're flight. some waiting in long lines with whining children. i walk over to the counter and hand them my things. "emily skinner, correct?" the desk lady said. "yes you're on a private flight, step to the corridor on your left" she pointed towards a large hallway and sent me away. dang a private flight i'm guessing there's more than one person coming for L.A. to deserve a private flight.

i walk over to the dainty plane. it was a slight smaller model than a regular plane, this one only suited for 10 people. i handed the men my bags as they tucked it away in the plane i climb up the steps and admired the glammed up inside. i took a seat on the leather chairs and layed back. i could get really used to this.