Oc 7: Rocket

Rocket and Galaxy were raised differently then their friends were. For one, their parents are criminals, but no one found out it's them. Because of this, the things they find fun are different. Like, they like to shoot bottles with REAL guns, throw knives, etc. But they have improved a lot since they met their friends. Rocket is the one you do wanna mess with, along with Hope. Whenever they're mad, one of their eyes turn red, indicating that you're about to die if you don't run. And they were born with super speed from their dad. But, putting aside all that bad stuff(plz don't kill me when I say this but they also happen to have -coughs- DIRTY MINDS -coughs-), and Rocket can become one of the chilliest friends you'll ever have.

Facts about him Family: Mom and Dad, Galaxy, Uncle CruzFriends: Precieux, Kai, Alex, Stella, Kiki, Hope, the triplets and Chloe, WebbyCrush: StellaSpecies: CoyoteBirthday: June 1Age: 15Sign: GeminiSexuality: Straight Lives with: Mom and Dad, Galax...

Facts about him
Family: Mom and Dad, Galaxy, Uncle Cruz
Friends: Precieux, Kai, Alex, Stella, Kiki, Hope, the triplets and Chloe, Webby
Crush: Stella
Species: Coyote
Birthday: June 1
Age: 15
Sign: Gemini
Sexuality: Straight
Lives with: Mom and Dad, Galaxy
Loves: (again don't kill me if you don't like Rocket or Galaxy's character, it's the way I imagine they would be) Cussing, teasing Alex with Precieux, flirting with Stella
Hates: Knowing about his parents past, people saying he's just like them
Fear: Either him or Galaxy becoming like their parents.