Chapter 4: Memories

Oo Dul went through a rough time last chapter, hopefully she got to a hospital safely! Anyway hope you enjoyed last chapter!Don't forget to vote and comment on this one! Remember to follow me on Twitter for random things! @Cubefan94 love you, enjoy!

Chapter 4: A Journey home

Dul's POV

I woke up in an unknown room, at least it was unknown to me. All of the walls were plain white, no colors or decorations to be seen anywhere. It kind of surprised me, because I'm used to a lot of colors around me. But, what really surprised me was that Bee's hand was intertwined with mine. She was looking up at a woman dressed in white, the same white as all of the walls.

"Do you think she'll be alright?" I faintly heard Bee say to the woman, her hand still locked with mine. I couldn't hear her very well though, my ear drums must be shot... The lighting was very bright, considering the fact there was a light above my pale face. "Why don't you ask her miss?" The woman in white said leaving a faint chuckle at the end of her words.

Bee's glittering green eyes locked with mine moments after the woman, probably a nurse, her pristine white teeth showed, as her smile grew larger every second. I smiled back at her, paying close attention to her movements. After a couple seconds of this, she leaned down and hugged me tightly, making me flinch at the pain it caused my stomach. She must have noticed it because almost immediately she whisped away, and looked at me with a genuinely concerned look in her eyes.

The nurse looked at me and shook her head, mumbling something to herself, then writing something down on a black sheet of office paper. After writing whatever it was she wrote down on the paper, she turned to Bee and I and began to speak, "She has about 27 stitches in her stomach from the incident, involving the knife..." She paused looking down and taking a breathe, as I looked down towards my stomach, and silently screaming at the pain it was causing me.

They both looked to me, for God knows why. Bee was the first to look back at me, giving me a faint smirk, it was difficult to notice unless you payed attention to her flawless features, but it was definatley there. I gave her a small smile, showing I cared.

The nurse finally decided it was time to show us her face once more, and to ask me if I wanted any visitors. I was shocked at first until she told us the name. "His name is Devon Battilegga say's here he's your significant other?" She finished looking down at her clip board, full of a variety of papers. I cringed at his name, remembering the pain he caused me. Then and now.

Bee looked to the woman in white, and back at me for confirmation. I nodded slowly and spoke. "He is not welcome here. That man caused me unbearable pain. I came to Australia because I couldn't stand the sight of him any longer. So no, tell him to leave." I finished closing my eyes, and taking Bee's hand in mine, she refused at first making me regret it, but became comfortable with it after a few moments.

My nurse wasn't a very good one I guess, or just didn't care. Because after a few minutes of silence, there was a loud voice. "Miss me babe?"