.

EPILOGUE

It was a dark and stormy night in new york city a pregnant woman is walking down the street to her apartment. Suddenly a pair of hands grab her from behind and inject something onto her after a couple seconds her vision slowly fades to black.

When she wakes up she finds herself laying on a metal table her arms and legs strapped down. She lays there for a minute or so then a door on the far side of the room. A man in a black suit approaches her, when he's a couple feet from the table he pulls a vial out of his jacket pocket with bright blue colored liquid inside he takes the lid off and brings it to her mouth. She starts jerking her arms and legs trying to get free but its no use he holds her mouth open and pours it in. She swallows it because she knows something worse would happen if she didn't. When she swallows it the man puts the vial back in his pocket and turns away but stops and turns to her again gets right next to her ear and whispers " they will be our saviors" then walks out of the room. The woman staring after him now realizes that the liquid wasn't intended for but for the baby. Exhausted from the struggling she falls back asleep plagued by fear of what's going to happen to her baby.