chapter 1

15 years have passed since the baby was born and nothing out of the ordinary has happened no abnormalities in his features or anything he's 5'9 has black hair and brown eyes. completely normal. His name is Deon he just completed his freshmen year in high school. I'm walking down the street with my two best friends Landon and Brett. Brett is a blonde guy also 15 blonde hair gray eyes and a little taller than me, Landon is a 17 year old girl with brown hair and green eyes she's taller than both of us. We were all walking to our favorite park to decide how we're gonna kick off summer vacation. When we get there we all sit on the bench and Brett says "maybe we could maybe we could have a normal summer for once ya know maybe not ending up being chased by the cops" he gives me and Landon a slightly annoyed look. I smirk at him "but where's the fun in that?" Landon puts her arm on Brett's shoulders and says " cmon Brett it'll be fine as long as we don't get caught" "fine but at least let's not do this in the city where people know us let's go camping or stay in some small town" "ok I can agree to that" I say "so all we need to do now is decide where we're gonna go" "oh I know let's go to Paris I'll pay for both of u guys" says Landon,  "alright but only because its summer vacation, its a sacred time" I say. What I haven't told you is that Landon's family is kinda rich, we don't like to impose on her even though she keeps offering.

We all went back to our apartments I was walking down the street but I suddenly feel a slight poke in my back and a voice says "look kid just give me your wallet and I won't hurt you" I raise my hands up and slowly turn around. The guy is clearly a junky he's very twitchy and a little nervous looking like he hasn't done this before, the gun is shaking in his hands. Its not like I have a lot of money in my wallet but I don't particularly like being mugged. I'll try to reason with him "you don't need to do this just put the gun away and walk away" he starts to slowly lower the gun but changes his mind and jerks the gun back toward my chest. I'm not the best at fighting but being me tends to annoy popular kids so I had to learn to defend myself, anyways I'm pretty sure I can get the gun away from him. "Hurry up kid gimme the wallet" he says, I reach down to my pocket slowly and suddenly grab up for the gun  I wrap my hand around the barrel and he pulls the trigger. It hits me in the chest I can feel it but, it doesn't feel like I was shot, it feels like someone poked me in the chest. I look down and see a hole in the front of my shirt with a bullet flattened to my chest. The man let's go of the gun and stares at me with wide eyes and runs down the street screaming "aliens!". I look down at the rest of my body of its a sleek metallic color, I drop the gun to the ground and my skin turns back to it's normal team color, the bullet falls off the front of me also. I hear sirens coming from a couple blocks away and decide to run back to my apartment.