AUTHOR'S NOTE. (please read, important)

Hello to my dear readers.I would like to mention some important points about the story so that you don't get confused when you start reading.

1)The updates may be irregular because I am a schoolgirl.

2)As mentioned earlier,this is my first book,so,it might not be very good. But, I'll try my best. Also,if you find any mistakes then please mention them in the comments.

3)Naruto is going to look like and be a lot like Minato. Don't worry, there is still going to be the hyperactive blonde whom we love so much.

4)There are going to be some changes in some characters' personality as well. Like, Hinata will be more confident and determined.

5)You might find some similarities with some other fanfics because I have taken ideas from many fanfics to write my own story.

6)I am going to add some of my own jutsus and summoning.

7)I am going to change some of the timings of events like the Uchiha massacre because I am very confused with it in the original Naruto.

8)Also,I'm not going to make Naruto overpowered from the very beginning. So, if you wanted to read something like that, then I'm sorry but this won't be the case here.I'll try my best not to.

9)Lastly,I'm an Indian so the jutsu names might not be correct.In that case, please correct me immediately.

I don't remember anymore pointers but I will mention them on the way.

Enjoy!