NamixLuffy for 7Animefan7

To: 7Animefan7

Nami's POV
"Oi! Nami!" The boy who always made my heart rush called me. "What?!" I angrily called out and stopped doing my map drawing. I walked out of my room and saw my captain standing outside my door.

"When are we reaching the island?!" Luffy groaned. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "We're going to reach that island any moment now." I told him.

Luffy gave an adorable pout and ran off. "Bye!" Luffy cheered. When he left, I gave a dreamy smile. Why was I acting this way you ask? I also have no idea.
"Maybe I should go ask Robin this." I thought to myself and went to where she would always hang out at.

I went to the library and knocked on the door. "Robin, it's me, Nami." I told her. The door opened and there revealed Robin holding a book. "Oh hello Nami, what seems to be the problem? You look so... Gloomy today." Robin told me.

"Can I come in?" I asked her. "Of course!" Robin opened the door wider as I went through the door. I went to sit on one of the chairs as Robin followed what I did.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" Robin asked me. "W-When everytime Luffy talks to me and all," I placed my hand on my heart while looking down, "my heart would always beat harder and faster when I'm around him." I mumbled.

"Oh? Really?" Robin asked, a little shocked. "Yeah... Do you know what this is?" I asked her. Robin laughed a little. "You'll find out soon my dear." Robin told me.

"Okay..." I sighed and went out of the door.

• • •

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep because I kept tossing and turning around the bed and also because of Robin's statement. I sighed and shot right up my bed.

I walked to the deck and rested against the board. "Nami?" Luffy's voice called out for me. I jumped and saw Luffy looking at me. "Why are you here?" Luffy asked me. "I can't sleep." I told him. "Oh... Me too!" Luffy ran up next to me.

I looked at the skies and it was filled with stars like diamonds in the starry-night sky. I looked at Luffy and he was staring at me. The both of us looked back at the sky as I blushed madly.

Suddenly, Luffy spoked up. "Nami?" Luffy said. "Yes?" I asked him. "I don't know how to say this but..." Luffy took in a deep breath as his face turned red, "When everytime I'm near you, I feel so happy so I went to ask Sanji what's wrong with me and he said that I was in love with you.".

"I love you Luffy." I confessed. I gasped and slammed my hands to my mouth. Luffy looked serious and, scary. "I'm so sorry Luffy! I'll be going n-" Before I could finish my sentence, Luffy grabbed my both of my arms as soft lips crashed into mine.

Luffy gave me a sweet passionate kiss and we pulled back. "I love you too, Nami," Luffy smiled, "Will you be my Pirate Queen?".

"Of course you idiot!" I giggled and gave him a kiss on the lips.