LawXReader (Dirty)

(Note: (Y/N) is your name)

Reader's POV

The sounds of beeping rang through my ears and I groan.

I slapped the item next to me and I fell alseep but strangely, the beeping won't stop.

Then I realised I wasn't on my bed.

I jerked up and look at my surroundings, only to find a pair of yellow eyes staring at me.

"Oh, you're awake." A man said.

He wore a blue sweater with feathers on the neck thingy with a jolly roger on it. He also did wore a weird looking hat.

"W-Who are you?" I asked him.

"My name's Trafalgar Law, but you can call me Law, what's yours?" Law smirked.

"(Y/N)..." I stuttered, not comfortable on giving him my name.

"(Y/N)... Such a wonderful name." Law smirked.

"Why am I here?" I asked him.

"Well, I was walking along the beach, then I saw you stranded there so I decided to treat you." Law smiled softly at me.

"Oh, thank you, Law." I told him.

"So, do you remember what happened?" Law asked me.

I frowned and thought of what happened, but nothing came into my mind.

"It's okay, if you can't remember then don't stress yourself, okay?" Law told me.

I nodded my head and looked away from him because there was awkward silence filling the air.

Law took out out those things connected to me and freed me away from this stupid bed.

Suddenly, he scooped me up bridal-style and carried me to somewhere.

I didn't knew what to do so I fisted his chest.

I felt his heart ramming against his chest and I could feel him staring down on me.

Law brought me into a room and placed me on the bed.

I guess that this was his room.

Law closed the door behind him and walked towards me.

Not to mention that he was walking slowly.

"Law, why did you carry me? You know that I could walk right?" I looked down on my feet.

Suddenly, Law tackled me to his bed so that I was below him while he was at the top.

"Yeah, I know," Law said. He then went closer to my ears, "And I'll give you a reason why you won't be able to walk, for weeks." He whispered and licked my lobs.

I pushed his chest away and moved away from his lips.

Law pulled back and I looked away from him.

"You can't just do this to someone you just met." I told him.

"So?" Law smirked.

"I-I'm not comfortable doing that..." I mumbled.

"You mean doing," Law trails his hands down my collarbone and groped me, "this?".

I squirmed a little and tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"Law, please stop, I'm still a virgin." I mumbled, embarrased of what I had just said.

Law stop what he was doing and brought his forehead to mine and whispered, "Then let me be your first.".