7

Nasma hug Infinite after he said he's willing to give his heart to Sonic.

Nasma: Infinite! Are you crazy!? You can't leave me!

Infinite: I'm sorry, Nasma... I can't let Sonic die like this...

Nasma: I know you love him, brother. But, are you love him more than me? I'm your sister!!!

Infinite: And I'm your brother! I need to make some sacrifices only once!

Nasma: You don't need to do that! Doctor, give us a time to talk...

Doctor: Sure...take your time.

The doctor walked away and Nasma started talking about that.

Infinite: Listen, you know, I love you and I can't leave Sonic like this...

Nasma: You really sure that you already thinking about this? Donate your heart to people is not that simple!

Infinite: So, who else gonna donate a heart to Sonic!!

Shadow: I will!!

Shadow came into the scene and both Nasma and Infinite shocked.

Nasma: What!? Are you sure!?

Shadow: I'm the one who kill Sonic and I'm the one who responsible for his death and I willing to give my heart to him.

Nasma: Shadow... Please, I don't want to lose someone else again! We just lose Sonic and now...you?

Shadow: Please, Nasma... This is the only one that I can do...to make you and Infinite happy.

Infinite: Shadow... No... Let me donate a heart to Sonic... You love him too much...

Shadow: but not as much as you... You and him are very special to your sister...

Nasma: Really?

Shadow: Besides, you don't want to lose your brother, didn't you?

Nasma: Well, that's true... I also... Don't wanna lose you...

The doctor came in after a minute.

Doctor: So? How's the plan? I mean, are you willing to donate your heart to your friend?

Shadow: Doctor... Let me be the volunteer. I will donate my heart.

Doctor: You sure about that? Are you guys have make a good decision?

Nasma and Infinite look at each other and they nod slowly.

Doctor: Well, then. What's your name sir?

Shadow: Shadow...

Doctor: Okay, Shadow... Come follow me. You both go back home for a while.

Nasma: Yes, doctor.

Infinite and Nasma went back home and two of them keep silent.

Infinite: Shadow...he didn't deserve that...

Nasma: but he's the one who kill Sonic! He should have that responsibilities!

Infinite: *sigh*

Nasma: Listen, If Shadow shot you, Sonic will donate his heart and you will cry again! But, It's lucky that Shadow shot Sonic and not you...

Infinite: It was an accident, right?

Nasma: I really hope that I could save both of you and make a sacrifices.

Infinite: No! I don't wanna lose you! You're really meant for me. You're my sister!

Nasma: But, you have Sonic...

Infinite: Sonic... You're the most important person in my life! *take out his Phantom Ruby*

Nasma: Infinite...

Infinite: I give this Phantom Ruby to you... You can keep it. It's my gift to you.

Nasma: *take the Phantom Ruby* Thanks...

After 3 weeks, they received a message from the doctor again. They quickly went to the hospital after they walk back home from the college.

*At the hospital*

Doctor: Good timing for you to come. Your friend are waiting for you at his room.

Nasma: Thanks, doctor.

They rushed into the room and saw Sonic reading a book.

Sonic: Oh, hi, guys...long time no see...

Infinite: Sonic! *hug Sonic tightly*

Sonic: Infinite! Haha...you okay?

Nasma: Nah, he's not okay. You know, he's crying all night just because of you *giggles*

Infinite: So, where's Shadow?

Sonic: What!? Shadow was here!?

Nasma: He's the one who bring you back to life.

Sonic: Wait, can you guys explain it?

Nasma: The doctor said that you have been shot at the heart...and Infinite willing to donate his heart for you but, I stop him and Shadow came in and be the volunteer to donate his heart for you...

Sonic: Shadow... Where is he now!?

Infinite: The doctor didn't even tell us where he is...

Sonic: Nasma... Can you call the doctor?

Nasma quickly call the doctor and he came as soon as he's been called.

Doctor: What is it?

Sonic: Where Shadow's body?

Doctor: You wanna go and check on it?

Nasma: Sure...

Doctor: Well, he's still at the operating room.

The three of them went to the operating room and saw a white clothes covered something on the bed.

Nasma: That's probably him...

Infinite: Can we take off the white clothes and see him?

Sonic: Maybe...

Sonic take off the white clothes and saw Shadow's body. There was a hole on his chest and his body full of blood.

Nasma: That's terrible... *cover her face*

Sonic: Shadow really donate his heart to me...

Infinite: *look away*

Nasma: Let's go back home now... It's getting late.

Infinite: Okay...

Sonic, Nasma and Infinite walk back home safety.