THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
MINE

The pair had returned to their hotel room hours ago and now watched the sun disappear behind the Eiffel Tower

The pair had returned to their hotel room hours ago and now watched the sun disappear behind the Eiffel Tower. Cindy leaned against the metal railing, her small fingers wrapped around it. Duncan stood behind her, his body just inches from hers. He had one arm wrapped securely around her, his hand resting on her tummy, and his free hand was holding one of hers.

"It's so pretty here," she mumbled, trying to focus on the scenery before her but continuously finding herself distracted by his touch. He hummed in agreement, his lips pressing a soft kiss to the back of her head. He was being so gentle with her and she was loving it.

"Come on baby, lets go inside." He spoke softly, his voice soft ever since the kiss. This was a whole new side of him she had never seen but she wasn't complaining, not one bit.

Hand in hand, fingers intertwined, Duncan led Cindy back inside. After locking the balcony door, the two ended up in the suite bedroom, standing before the king sized bed. The girl had her arms by her side as the man held onto her hips, the pair just looking at one another as if the other might disappear in an instant. After weeks of hiding their true feelings for one another, it was comforting to be able to act naturally, no filter or buffer needed.

His eyes finally traveled from her flawless face down her body. He noticed that she was yet again, like so many times before, not wearing a bra. The outlines of her nipples were shown through the white material of the dress she wore.

The man shook his head, his hands slowly antagonizing moving from her hips up to her chest. Cindy's breath hitched as Duncan's hands settled right over her small chest, his thumbs rubbing over the bumps in her chest area.

"How many times has daddy told you to wear a bra?" He asked, his voice husky in his ear. The gravel in his voice made her knees weak and his continued caressing caused a whimper to leave her lips.

"I'm sorry, daddy." She told him, her hands finding his arms to steady herself. "A bra didn't go with this dress." She explainer, not wanting him to be upset with her. It was the last thing she wanted.

He hummed in response, his eyes never leaving her chest. Because of the continued contact, her nipples had become more prominent as shown by the bumps becoming more profound. "My little girl likes this." He observed, wanting nothing more than to rip her dress off and finally see her breasts. His imagination was no longer doing him justice.

Cindy's dress was held up by two straps that were tied in bow ties. All it would take was Duncan untying them for his desires to come true. "How big are you?" He asked, his fingers no longer focusing on just her nipples. Instead, his hands went under her breasts and lifted up slightly. "Tell daddy your cup size."