Chapter XI

Megan
Beach clean up was a success today.. I can't believe how many of the Hotties came out and helped... As I'm strolling thru my IG Daren nudged me... Umm remember when we were at the beach?? She asked. Yeah, I said shaking my head at the question..
Remember the guy in the red Tru religion tank top?? She asked yet another question.. Yes again I said looking at her undereyed and sort of clueless AF,
Knowing exactly who she was talking about..
The nigga that was staring a hole thru yo ass praying to god that you just pass him... Oooohhh yyyyeeeeah, him. Responding slowly. In my head I was literally wondering who he was.. Laying heavily in my thoughts rn thinking about the look on ya boy face.. Nigga look like he was having a heart attack when he seen me.. Shid who wouldn't get star stuck by a hottie with a natural body like myself..
By then I started laughing shaking my head looking at Kelsey.. Man if y'all would seen his face tho Kelsey, nigga looked like the was bout to have a heart attack when he seen me.. Then the dude with him was talking to him I bet y'all any amount of money he wasn't listening to shit he was saying after seeing Yung Stalli, I said chillin laid back on the headboard of the bed.. Shidd you was feeling him too, Daren snapped at me.. And if I was?, I clapped back.. Ok Megan, She gave up in defeat.. Thinking to myself again he was fine af himself. He got them sexy ass curls juicy pink lips and he tatted up. There's only one thing I know for sure is that I gotta see that nigga again tho..

Daren
Megan thinking about something but don't wanna talking about it.. I noticed that she went into deep thought.
She know she feeling him too.. I don't see why she tryna stunt..
They need to collide one more time..
He saved his number his brothers and his sister's number in my phone..

While I saved my number and Megan's number in his phone .. Futurebbymama💦💋👪 is what I saved her number under..
That my best bitch and I can feel when she lying about something. But she bout to have the ride of her life tonight..