What would you do if...

[Sent to "GHC Extended"]
Cyrus: Y'all i really need someone to do smthn with, i'm beyond bored
Buffy: Sorry cy im still at bball camp
Andi: me and jonah are helping bowie stock records at the store, i can hang tomorrow tho
Amber: i have some summer work to do, Tjs free tho if you wanna text him 
Cyrus: thanks ambs, will do

[Sent to Teej] 

Cyrus: amber says youre free, wanna hang out?
Tj: yeah im down, meet at the park? or i can just come  over if ya want
Cyrus: yeah its cool if you come over, wed probably just end up coming back here anyway lol
Tj: cool cool see you in a bit.

Cyrus shut off his phone and set it on his chest, covering his face with his hands and letting out a deep sigh. It was the middle of summer and there was nothing to do at his house he could do to cure the boredom that was making him crazy. He'd already refreshed every timeline and feed about a million times and there was officially no more videos on YouTube to watch (okay maybe that was an exaggeration). He tried his hardest to find a craft or something to do but in the end he figured that he would need to find entertainment in other people.

After checking the fridge for the thousandth time (without finding anything to eat) there was the sound of the door opening. 

"Hey Cy, where ya at?" Tj said as he slipped off his shoes.

"Kitchen," Cyrus replied. Tj and him were really comfortable with each other at this point, they basically considered one another their best friends. Even better than the Good Hair Crew, which would've seemed impossible just a few months ago. 

"Whatcha doin?"

"Nothing. The whole point in you coming over was that I was insanely bored. Please can you figure out something to do?" Cyrus pleaded.

"Okay." Tj simply said, then left the kitchen and walked up the stairs to Cyrus' room. Cyrus followed him, confused. When he got to his room he found Tj where he always was when he was here. He was on the floor by Cyrus' desk, looking through all the things Cyrus had written down in his notebook. 

His notebook was just full of random little notes and prompts that he would randomly think of. Tj found them insanely adorable. 

"Why do you always look at that?" Cyrus asked.

"Because they're cute, and right now I'm using them to find something to do." Tj told him.

"How are you using them for that?"

"Word association. I see something you've written and I try to think about what to do with it." 

"How about we play word association?" Cyrus suggested.

Tj set the notebook aside and looked Cyrus in the eyes as he sat down in front of him, "Okay. Hit me."

"Basketball," Cyrus said.

"Life," Tj shot back. "My turn, high school."

"Terrifying. Cyrus."

"Cute." Tj didn't shoot out a new word for Cyrus to associate, instead he just sat there, trying to figure out a way to backtrack from what he just said. 

"New game." Cyrus said with a small smile, " It's called 'What would you do if'."

"Whats that?" Tj asked. 

"One person gives the other a scenario that starts with 'What would you do if' and then the other person has to answer completely honest." Tj nodded his head, "Cool. I'll go first. What would you do if. . . someone told you that they had a crush on you."

"Depends on who they are. What would you do if a boy told you they liked you." Tj shifted his body. 

"Depends on who they are, what would you do if. . . one of your best friends had a crush on you?"

"I'd tell them that the feelings are mutual."

The boys both had a smile on their face, and each of their cheeks were flushed red. Tj looked down at the notebook he was holding, "Ooh right here you just wrote the word baby tater like a hundred times, you wanna go get some?"

"Definitely."

//

I'm back in a tyrus writing groove and idk how long itll last so i wanna write as much as i can before its over. hope this is enjoyed lol