Chapter 1: Meeting each other

Here the new fanfic i hope you all like it!!

~Levys Pov~
As I was sitting down looking into the horizon I was thinking about many things. I then looked down the hill I was sitting on and looked at my village that I grew up in at least thats what she thought. A smile appeared on Levy's face as she was looking down at the village. She then layed down on the soft grass she was sitting on and was looking up in the sky. The only thing she didn't get was...why was everyone scared to go into the forest? That question poped into her mind everytime shes out here. She was about to fall asleep when she heard something and got up quickly.

She heard not one but two or three howls coming from the forest and there were near her. Levy looked around hoping that they won't come for her but ber luck was not with her today. She looked near the shadows and saw three figures. The figures where wolfs! She knew because they walked out of the shadows and looking at her. She quickly got up and looked at them. Hoping they won't attack her.

One of the wolfs then jumped at her trying to attack her. Levy saw this and quickly moved out of the way and beginning to run. She looked back seeing the three wolfs catching her.
She was running as fast as she could threw the forest trying to get home for safety. She didn't look back, she could hear them running right behind her. Pretty much she got her answer as why they dont come out here. She then triped and one of the wolfs jumped on her so she couldnt run. The other two catched up to the wolf.

Levy's eyes widen as she saw the wolfs near her and the one on her. "SOMEBODY PLZ HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!!"I screamed. They started to claw at me and bite. "AHHHHH!"I scream and cried. I then heard anouther howl and looked at a big rock that the wolf was on. The wolf jumped down and run over to where I was and came out of the forest looking at me then at the othee wolfs. He was a big black wolf with piercings all around its body. The wolf had red ruby eyes that I was looking at when he was staring at me. The wolf starts to growl at the other wolfs. The wolf that was on me got off then it was thrown away from me as that big black wolf got in front of me like it was protecting me..

The wolf then looked at with me with its ruby red eyes then looked away running towards the wolfs attacking them. I couldnt believe my eyes at what I was watching. My eyes widen at the fact the the big wolf was winning because it was three vs one. I decided to hide so I won't get in the way. I hid when watching the fight scared for my life.

~Couple minutes later~
The fight had finally ended as the three wolfs ran away badly injured from the fight. And also when I looked the big wolf it was also badly injured. I carefully came out of hiding hoping the wolf wasn't here to hurt me like the other three. The wolf heared me and turned around and stared at me. The next thing that happened made me so surprised. The wolf then turned into a human. He had long black hair, same piercings, and luckly had clothes on. He still was looking at me as my eyes widen of what I just saw.

"Don't worry Shrimp I won't hurt ya"He said. Did he really just call me that?!? He walked over to me and picked me up. "Hey! What do you think your doing!" I said. Next thing I knew it went black,I think I fell asleep or something. When I woke up I was all bandaged and everything. I looked around and saw I was in my room. Wait how did I get into my room? I'm so confused.. Right know. I then heard foot steps and someone opened the door. I then saw my mother and she ran to me and hugged me.

"I'm so glad your ok!"My Mother said as tears go down her face. I hugged her back.
"Um mom... How did u end up in my room covered in bandages?"I asked as we pulled away from the hug and wiping her tears."Well someone helped you get here and when you did get here you were covered in bites and cuts, the person who was caring you gave you to me then left"My Mother said. Huh it must have been the person...that helped me In the forest. I nodded as a response to what my mother said. My mother leaves the room as I looked out of the window thinking about what happened.

Today has been a wild day..I wonder who that person was.He saved my life and was a wolf but turned into a human ?Hmm I wonder if I'll ever see him again I need to thank him. I then sighed and got up to grab a book form the shelf. I then picked one and sat down on a chair close to the window and started to read.
Thinking about all of things that had happen today while reading. I looked out the window for one second I swear I saw a figure in the shadows but it just disappeared. I shook my head and began to read again.

To be continued
Hey guys here's a all new fanfic imma be writing! Ive been debating to write it or not and I dected to write it!! I hope you all enjoy it and like It!! So ya byeeeee :3