Chapter 4: Finding out the truth pt1

Sorry I haven't posted for this fanfic for i don't even know how long. Sorry again! I was on writers block for this fanfic 😅 but here I am! I finally found out how to move on from the last chapter! So here it is! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~Gajeels POV~
Like everyday here in the pack its the same. We all do what we need to do. The thing is I got a weird feeling today and I don't know why. I walked around the camp trying to figure out this weird feeling. Than I saw our leader leaving the camp to go somewhere, I decided to follow him without him knowing.
'Where is he going?' I made sure he wouldn't hear me at all. After some while I saw something I would never forget.

My eyes widen..
'What the heck? Hes meeting up with a human? But why..' I decided to hide somewhere as I watched this play out.

"Its nice to see you again" He said with a smile.
"Yeah you to!" She said as she hugged him and he hugged her back.
He than sighs.
"We need to talk about this..." He said as he sat down.
"Yeah.. I know" She said as she sat next to him.
"How long are we gonna keep this up.. We can't hide the truth from both of them.. It's getting harder. Just yesterday he ran into her, who knows how many more times.." He said.
"I know this is hard but its for there safety, I can't just tell her that she was a werewolf or he's childhood friend! She mostly lived her life in that village.. Its so hard not to tell Levy and it must be hard that you can't tell Gajeel.." She said as she leaned her head on his shoulder. My eyes widen.
'No fucking way... This can't be..'

"It is hard.." He said as he grabbed her hand in his.
"I just want this to be over with already... I want to come back and be with you, I want Gajeel and Levy to be together again like old times... But its not gonna happen.." She said as a couple of tears go down her face. He saw this and used his thumb to wipe away the tears.
"You know why this can't happen.. Even tho I want to.. It would be to dangerous.." He said calmly.
"I know.." She said. Than he kissed her forehead and hugged her.

After that, that's when I heard the true reason why I can't see her...

To be continued ~
Hey guys! In the comments give me a reason on why they can't see each other! And I may use it! Any who have a great day or night!