chapter one

~•Nevaeh•~
Beep.... beep
I quickly removed my gucci eye mask for around my eyes and turned off my alarm. 4:35 A.M. perfect. I got out of bed and made it up and grabbed my white sweats with the matching jacket and turned the water on and took a shower.
When I finished I blow dry my hair which took an hour and forty five minutes then straighten it which took one hour and thirty minutes and put it in a super high ponytail. I sprayed my  Chanel Coco Parfum and slipped one my white air force  one. Took my iPhone xs max off the charger and grabbed my Fjäll Räven bag and walked down the spiral flight of stairs.
Um sweetie are you sure you wanna wear that on the first day of senior year  mom asked disgusted.
Yeah I said sure of wanting to wear this outfit.
Mkay just trying to save you from embarrassment mom said without even looking at me like she embarrassed of me.
I grabbed a few grapes out of the fruit bowl mom just made and walked outside and got into the limbo that was waiting outside for me and my younger sister who my mom likes the best because she dresses like a princess and keeps her beautiful light brown hair in a neatly bun and only eats fruit, vegetables and sushi while I eat meat, fruits and junk food which I find very good and hard to live without.
Speaking of the devil here she comes how with her hair so neatly done in a bun and has a cute bee pin in it and her edges neatly done not a stran out of place her dress is a yellow skinny dress with pink little flowers on it with clear heels and a white leather Prada shoulder handbag such a brat but I'm more of a bitch than her.
Macahyla got into the limbo and took her seat and stared at her phone the whole ride. Ten minutes later we dropped her off finally I was getting tired her giggling with her two year boyfriend on facetime. I know I sound jealous nope it just the same shit over and over and it gets so fucking annoying.
                   { 20 minute later }
There Kingwood highschool the worst school in the the history of fuckin the worst school. I get out and my ride literally zoomed out. I wanted into the place and it's the same just like the other 3 years. SHIT.
I walked over to my best frend samantha. Mexican with dyed blonde hair blue eyes. She has a white sunflower patterned strapless and ripped mom jeans with black ankle boots and a grey and white Victoria's secret backpack.
Hey nevae I missed you so fuckin much samantha said while giving me a tight hug.
You seen me just last night I replied and chuckled.
Yeah that was like 8 hours ago she said and grabbed my hand excited to grab are schedules to see if we have and classes together.
Just thin I felt a burning hot liquid on my back and hurry to turn to see a boy with an empty coffee cups in his hand.
I'mmmmmm.. sor..rr.yyy he says stuttering.
What the fuck dude. Watch wear the fuck your going jackass I replied really angry because the coffee was burning my back and because I just got this outfit yesterday. I ran to the restroom grabbed lots of napkins and put water on then to press on my red back.
Shit.
Samantha came in running.
Are you okay she said out of breath.
Yeah can u please place these on my back  I said handing her the wet napkins.
Yeah.

I know this was terrible and boring  I'm just now trying to write something so yeah dont judge if you would like more just comment  and yeah have a nice day or night