I need help.

Hey guys :)
I need to ask something, would you hate me if I was pregnant at this age? I missed my period and I'm 14, it's scary because things have happened. Mum is still pregnant but we found out she was having twins.

However, because of me, she lost one of them and is having a girl. We wish she hadn't had a miscarriage but at least she didn't lose both babies. I would never have been able to forgive myself, it is all my fault she was too emotional about me and something went wrong.

It is scary thinking about it and I feel like it is wrong for me to be pregnant. Not with mum being like this. I can't wait for a little sister though, I will do everything I can to look after her.

We also lost my sister Nevaeh to cancer recently, the family is a little odd at the moment because everyone is moping around.
I am sad about it but I wasn't the closest to her, Jace loved Nevaeh.

As mum is depressed about everything, we think she will go into labour early.

I have a doctors appointment later so I will let you know how that goes.

2 hours later ~~

I'm back and I have news. I'm pregnant!! Mum was with me and she just cried for the entire appointment. We lost Nevaeh and a baby we never get to meet and then we are replacing them with a grandchild for her. It feels so wrong but I don't believe in abortion and I couldn't bear losing my baby to be adopted the moment I set eyes on them, I wouldn't be able to do it.

Mum understands why I am keeping the baby at least so she is with me, I just don't know how to tell my siblings yet, but I can't keep a secret to the people who shared a womb with me.
I want to surprise them I think and make it really happy.
But I know what actually happened to be pregnant...

And I know I will never forget it.