Chapter 14

I rewrote this chapter like 5 times and I still dont think it's that good, but its better than what it was the first time I wrote it.

Sorry for updating like a couple days late! Like I said, I tried to make it a little more interesting

Let me know if this chapter is good, bad, ok etc.

VOTE COMMENT VOTE COMMENT COMMENT yeaaaaa. :) <3 thanksssss. 

I'll update the next chapter really soon I promisee!!!!

Allison’s POV

“We’ll take 2 hot chocolates with whip cream and two chocolate chip cookies.” Zayn asked the waitress. She wrote it down on the paper and left to place our order.

“Really Zayn? Hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies?”

“C’mon, we used to order that every single day at the diner remember?”

“How can I not?” I answered laughingly.

We were currently sitting in a little cosy coffee shop. It wasn’t just a table and chair coffee shop, it was fancier but not fancy at the same time. Like the chairs were soft black sofas and the table was a dark brown wooden colour.

“So do you miss Bradford?” He asked curiously.

“I do... but I don’t at the same time, you know? There’s too much unwanted drama there.”

He nodded.

“So uhm, how come you never mentioned to me that you and Niall were related?”

“Well I’m not going to tell you a sob story so I’ll make it short, I wasn’t supposed to even keep in contact with him so I tried not to really bring family up in conversations with not just you, but anyone.”

“That must have sucked,” he said lightly. “I’m just glad you got to finally be with him after all those years.”

“I know, and I’m a lot happier now, I guess.”

The waitress came and placed down our drinks and cookies.

I mumbled a thank you as I began eating my cookie, and boy was it good. It was obviously fresh out of the oven because the chocolate chips were still melted and the cookie was nice and warm.

“This is the best cookie I’ve ever had.” I mumbled as I continued taking abnormally large bites.

“Agreed,”

I eventually finished my cookie and moved on to my hot chocolate and I’m not sure if the cookie or the hot chocolate was better.

I looked over at Zayn who was drinking his hot chocolate and once he placed the cup on the table I couldn’t hold back a laugh.

“You’ve got a little something on your face,” I said through laughs. He had a whip cream moustache.

He took out his phone and looked at his reflection.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” He stated.

“I’m serious; you look like freakin Santa Claus.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” he said winking at me.

I threw a napkin at him “Wipe it off before someone see’s.”

“There’s nothing for me to wipe!” Now I knew he was doing this on purpose.

“Zayn, ugh just do it!” I said while giggling.