7.

Huey POV

Jazmine and Caeser weren't at school today, I wondered what the reason was or if they were possibly skipping together. Not that I cared, I was just curious. I was at my locker, digging around for a notebook that I needed for my class until Jewel approached me.

"Babe, can we talk? Please?"

I sighed.

"We can."

"Huey, I feel like you don't wanna be with me anymore..like the love is no longer there."

I looked at her in concern, since when did she start caring about whether or not the 'love' between us existed?

"What do you mean by that, Jewel?"

"You tried breaking up with me Huey, what do you think?" she said in clear agitation. 

"Jewel, do you truly love me? Do you even want this relationship? I tried to break up with you because this entire relationship is a lie, this supposed love between us is a fucking lie, Jewel. Everything about us is a lie, and I'm tired of this lie. It needs to end, now."

"You cheated on her with me, Huey. This can't just end, you can't throw away the years we've spent together. Fake or not, you're practically stuck in this lie." 

"No. Not anymore." I said sternly, I'm not going to be living this lie anymore. I'm tired of it. 

"Do you remember why you cheated Huey? Do you?"

"It was a mistake." 

"A mistake? No, you wanted to. You wanted someone else to sleep with because when Jazmine started feeling insecure, you got sick of her and her constant whining and your way of coping was drinking away your sorrows and having sex with someone else. So you pulled a Riley and slept with another girl, aka me. Crazy how you did the same thing your little brother did, don't you think?" 

"It was a mistake to have sex with you Jewel, it was a mistake to even meet you. I should've waited for Jazmine as I promised. I shouldn't have drunk when we got into our argument, I shouldn't have tried to make her feel like garbage for expressing her feelings. I regret every wrong decision I made in sophomore year. I regret it so much." 

"Well the damage has already been done, you can't change that. But you know what you can do?"

I looked up at her, watching her move closer to me until her chest was pressed against mine.

"What," I said, not taking my eyes off of her.

"You can continue living your life, and continue loving your girlfriend." 

She kissed me, and I pulled away.

"There is no love Jewel, and you are no longer my girlfriend."

"We're through."
×××

Jazmine POV

We made it to Caesar's apartment, and I was kind of nervous to meet his grandma. Would she even like me? Would she be able to tell that I'm a druggie and tell Caesar never to talk to me again?

"Hello? Jaz?"

"Huh?"

"Did you hear a word I said?" Caesar said, crossing his arms with a smirk on his face. 

"Nope."

He rolled his eyes at me.

"I said, she's going to love you so don't be nervous, okay?"

I nodded my head.

If you say so.

He took out his key and unlocked the door, taking a step inside and I followed him. His apartment looked beautiful, way more beautiful than I imagined. In the living room, there were flowers and all sorts of plants sitting on shelves and tables, and in the kitchen, there was an herbal garden, something I've always wanted in my kitchen when I was younger.