8.

No one's POV

"Isn't she the one who broke Jewel's nose?"

"Are they dating?"

"Look at her body, she has a perfect hourglass figure!"

"Look how cute they are together."

"Isn't she a drug addict?"

Jazmine and Caesar walked down the hallway together, their hands intertwined. Not caring about the comments being made about them, good or bad. People stared at them, some with envy and the others looked at them in awe.

"Ayo, Huey. You see Caesar and Jazmine?"

"What about them?" Huey asked, raising an eyebrow at his brother.

Riley then pointed at the two of them, hands locked together as they were talking to Cindy. Huey looked at the two of them, and his scowl hardened. Not knowing that his facial expression had jealousy written all over it.

"You jealous cuz he took yo girl?" Riley snickered.

"I'm not jealous," he said bitterly, and Riley just rolled his eyes. Finding humor in Huey's denial.

"Whatever you say, Hue."
×××

Jazmine POV

"I told you I was going to show you off," I said proudly, greatly satisfied with the number of jealous looks we got when we walked down the hallway.

"You sure did," Caesar smirked, leaning forward and kissing my cheek. "I'll meet you after class, okay?"

I nodded my head.

"Alright boo."

We then parted ways and I dipped into my class, all eyes on me. I walked to my seat without a care in the world, throwing my bag down and texting Cindy right away asking if she wanted to smoke with me in the bathroom later on in the period. I was craving a fat ass blunt right now, vodka too but I wouldn't dare try to get wasted during school. My life would be ruined, literally.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Jazmine, can we talk?"

"Depends. What do you want?" I said through gritted teeth, my mood blown.

"Just, talk to me after class. Okay?"

I sighed, I was slowly regretting saying yes to him.
×××

I was in the bathroom with Cindy, now I know I shouldn't be skipping class to smoke but I don't even care. Weed helped me focus on my work, so I'm gonna do what the hell I have to do.

"So, babe," Cindy said, removing the blunt from her lips and exhaling the smoke.

"What's up?"

"Riley's tryna get wit me."

"Are you serious?"

Cindy nodded her head, and I sat there in complete shock.

"Go for him then! You know you've always wanted to. Even though we're seniors and he's a sophomore."

"Nah, I can't."

"Why not?"

"Cuz me and Reyna been kicking it lately, and I can't go against her like that mama. You know I can't."

"Just ask her Cind, I'm sure she'd appreciate it," I said truthfully, taking a hit from the blunt which was passed to me.

"Can't do that either ma, she still ain't over him."