3 - Cheesecake

As we arrived at Paul's house, he paid the taxi fare and pulled me out in a nice way, actually. Then his hand placed down to my hip as we walked by and made it through the door.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"No, thank you."

"I insist. I have something for you." He smiled.

"No... No... No... Thank you... I'm just fine."

"Come on. It's Blueberry Cheesecake."

I stopped insisting and I really accepted his offer, "Ooh, my favorite!" I squealed for joy to eat that scrumptious dessert!

So, I got some plates and some of their finest porcelain from London, we both sat at the couch, and then I got a piece and ate it.

"Who made this for such a very heavenly cake?"

"Yours truly, milady."

"Really? I... Love it!" I almost finished the cake, and then, I was full.

Five minutes later...

"So, where's your family?" I asked.

"My mum just died back when I was young." Paul faced down the floor, mourning over his own mother.

"I'm sorry."

"That's okay, missy."

I looked around the surroundings, "So... Is this really your house?"

"Uh-huh..."

"And you're alone?"

"Correct."

As we had a long conversation, he came closer and closer to me... Probably, he sat next to me.

"Miss?"

"Uh, yes?"

Suddenly, he kissed me. I didn't expect that.

It was just...

My first kiss with a man...

A talented, young man.

Maybe I was in love with him for the first time. He held me tighter and kissed me deeply like he'd never kiss before.