Chapter 3. Sammy?

"Wow. You look nice." Bain wiped an eye with the back of his hand then ran it through his hair, messing it up more than it ad been in the first place.

"I picked out your cloths. There on the desk." He looked at me as if i was insane.

"Why?"

"Because there good clothes. Get dressed."

"Would you, uh, turn around?" He stammered looking at me awkwardly.

I sighed and turned around. I could still hear him geting dreased. And im dead. I dont get the big deal. Of course i can change anywhere so... Yeah.

"You do e yet?" I tapped my foot impatiently. Then turned around.

"God!"he jumped stunned i would turn with no warning. He looked good.

I picked out a blue button up shirt and dark blue jeans. The black shoes went with it perfectly.

"Here. Let me fix your hair." I stood on my tiptoes and started to pat down the ruff parts of his red mop.

"Yeasterday. I went through you. Today you are fixing my hair. How?

"I dont know" in reality, i really didnt know. I would have to find another keeper and ask them what it was about. I pulled my hands back to me and smoothed down the black skirt i had decided on. Yea ghosts can wear black. Im not stuck with the white jeans and shirt god. You would think there was a stereotype or spmething. Oh wait, there is.

💬

His school is a lot smaller than my old one. They have a music program and good ap classes but not much else. It didnt take long for me to notice he wall all ap. So he's smarter than he lets on.

"Hey, ace. Can you possess people?" The question came out of nowhere.

"I don't know I've never really tried."I shrugged. He pointed to one of the guys in his class and gave me a will you try look.

I shruged again and walked over. Reaching out i put my hand where hand was and i could move it. So i began to walk forward. Posession is so cool. I think i now found my two favorite things about death. Possession, and my portable closet.

"This is cool."i muttered. Well, he muttered. It was awesome. I started walking and ran into a door that was opened In front of me causing the hallway to erupt in laughter.

"What the hell! Who hit me with a....... Sammy....." The last word was barley above a whisper. Her face paled as she looked at me. Him. Then she ran. I jumped up and out of the poor boy who was being laughed at. And ran after her. She ran into the mens bathroom screaming for them to get the hell put of there before she personally castrated them and drove over them with a motorcycle. Everyone ran out holding there crotch screaming like little girls.

Sammy sat on the double sink and started to cry. I reached over to pat her back. When my hand made contact with her, she screamed falling onto the floor. And looked right at me almost crying again.

"Sammy! Its okay its just me!" I wasn't even thinking about the fact she may not be able to see me, or hear me.

"Allison!"she gasped eyes wide.

"You can see me?" I fell back we were just starring at each other. For like five minutes. When the bell rang she stood and walked over to me and poked her hand through my chest. Then screamed again.

"Allison! What? Your dead! You are dead i was there i saw your funeral!" She started to hyperventilate and almost passed out.

"Sammy. Get to class. Your in AP right? I know someone you can be friends with. He's really nice. Come on." I picked her up by the arm and stole some toilet paper and wiped her eyes fixing her makeup in the process. How are you supposed to handle your best friend seeing your ghost?

"I know this is freaky, yes I'm dead come on. " i pulled her out of the mens restroom and pushed her towards her first hour. Thankfully it was the same as Bains.

"Shes dead. Im hilusinating i have to be. Im going to the councilors." She suddenly turned off course and went to the office. I waved at Bain from the window in the door and pointed at sammy. Then kept walking.

I guess she had a free pass to the councilors. I let her go. Its rude to go to someone else's session.

I couldn't believe that sammy moved here of all places.