XV

Demi's Pov

After all we've been through he was CHEATING on ME !!! I can't believe it. This was the stupid surprise , I was thinking of all the time he said he loved me but it was all a lie and now the tears were streaming down my face. But now I decided to confront him.

" THIS WAS THE FUCKING SURPRISE NIALL !!!" I screamed at him.

He suddenly stopped kissing the girl and looked at me.

" D-demi I-I this is not what it seems let me explain " Niall said.

" Yeah totally you were not sucking that bitch's face right !!" I said with a tone of sarcasm.

" But let me explain !!" He said.

" NO !!! Niall James Horan I'm sick of this shit don't ever talk to me again" I said and with that I went to find a cab to go home, I really needed to talk with Louis he really was my first best friend after all and I trust him a lot.

After waiting 30 minutes in the cab to arrive home I finally made it I paid the man and went inside the building and then to my apartment.

I collapsed in my bed and started crying , how could he do this to me I knew this would happen but I followed my heart gosh I'm so stupid I hate myself !! after crying my eyes out I fell asleep.

~Next Day ~

Niall's Pov

I feel like shit I haven't slept in days. I'm not even hungry and you know I'm always hungry imagine how bad I feel. This is the worst feeling ever I miss her so much and it's all my fault why did I even talk to my ex I knew it God please help me because I don't know what to do. This time I won't get no second chances. I really messed up how the hell am I going to tell the boys ,what are they going to say ?, what are they going to think about me ? Probably that I'm a fucking cheater but it truly wasn't my fault , why God I need her she is the reason I still live she's the reason for everything. By now I was crying just thinking about Demi , suddenly I fell asleep.

Demi's Pov

I woke up and went to the bathroom went to do all my things and then went for a walk.

Suddenly I felt my phone ringing and it was Laurie.

~Phone Convo~

Hey -D

Hey honey how's the soon to be wife ?-L

What ?-D

Well Niall asked you to be his wife yesterday in the beach right ? that was the surprise he was getting you - L

No he didn't asked me anything and the surprise was to see him cheating on me !-D

What !?!? but how is it possible if all of us prepared you guys a romantic evening so he could propose to you - L

But well it was all a lie and I don't want to see him ever again , I'm sick and tired of all the lies - D

Oh Demi want to go get a coffee and talk about this ? -L

Fine see you in 5 ? -D

Yes , bye take care sweetie- L

Same bye- D

~End of phone convo~

~5 minutes later in Starbucks~

" Laurie he is cheating on me how could you defend him ?!" I said pissed off.

" Don't you think is a mistake what if-" She said but cut her off.

"No Laurie !! I saw them and he didn't denied kissing her he was kissing back !" I said screaming and now everybody in Starbucks were looking at me.

" What ?!?! this is none of your business !" I said pissed off getting up to go outside.

" Wait Dem !! let's go to your flat" Laurie said getting up too.

" Yeah I think is better" I said walking to my car now.

" Ok Demi but I think you should call him" Laurie said getting in the car.

I get in the car and say " I won't he is the one who has to call and even if he calls I won't pick it up I don't care about him I'm done with being broken all the time !" I said starting to drive home.

" But Demi" Laurie said.

" No but's Laurie" I said arriving home.

" Ok fine Demi do whatever you want" She said shrugging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment down below and vote please ☺️

Ily guys 💕