XVII

Niall's Pov

Wow she even looks beautiful sleeping ,she's an angel, my angel. I can't wait to marry her. She's going to make me the happiest man in the world. I kiss her forehead and go to the bathroom.

I get out and I see she is still sleeping so I decided to eat a bowl of cereal. When I walk downstairs I hear a knock on the door and I go answer the door.

I open the door to see all of the lads standing there smiling like idiots.

"Hello mate" Liam said getting inside.

"Ello Nialler" Harry and Louis said ,both walking inside and sitting down on the couch and Liam was already in the kitchen making breakfast.

" What's up Niall ?" Zayn said patting my shoulder.

" Oh hello guys yeah you can come in and feel like you're in your house" I say sarcastically.

"Oh we're sorry mate we just wanted to spend time with you since you will be getting married and we won't see you that often and you're never in your flat so we decided to come here" Liam said putting a plate of pancakes on the table.

"Oh well at least you should've called" I said sitting beside Zayn.

"Ok fine sorry , come on guys let's go" Liam said walking to the door.

"I said called I didn't tell you to leave and thanks for making breakfast" I said smiling and walking to the table taking 3 pancakes.

"Ok then what are we going to do ?" Liam said turning the TV on.

"I don't know" I said with my mouth full.

"Agh Niall where are your manners , when you finish eating we'll talk about it" Liam said I just shrugged and kept eating.

I finished eating and went to check on Demi wow that girl sleeps a lot.

"Demi ?" I asked checking if she was awake.

"Yes Niall we are going to have a baby !" She said.

" What ?!?!" I said running to her to just find her sleeping she was having a dream, aw so adorable.

"Niall she is going to be just like you" She said moving to the side a little bit.

I chuckled and went downstairs.

"Hey guys we can have a guy's night out and I don't know whatever you want to do let's just get here early" I said changed already.

" Ok let's go now" Liam said and they all followed him to the door.

Minutes later and we were at theme park.

"Really mature Liam" I said chuckling.

"Well we aren't getting you drunk because you can do a mistake and then Demi gets mad and you know what will happen" Liam said in a serious tone.

"Okay, I Love the theme park" I say and they all started laughing.

Demi's Pov

I wake up to see I'm all alone I frown and walk downstairs to look for Nialler.

"Niall !!" I said but no one answered.

Oh well maybe he went out with the boys. I went to the kitchen and opened the microwave to see if there was any breakfast and I find some delicious pancakes.

I take them out and started eating.

After a while I decided to call Laurie to see if she was available. We already have everything for my wedding we are fast wedding planners. She is truly amazing I love her so much she is my best friend and my maid of honor.