Washjamilton

Thank you, grabthatdickandgo for this request 😂
ToP: Washington, Alexander
BoTtOm: Thomas
#BottomThomasReligionCult
Credits:
lafbaguette-_-
grabthatdickandgo
Kinks: bondage, pain, consent, caught

Thomas POV
I was waiting in line to get coffee for me, Washington, and Alex. All of the sudden, James Madison came up to me and started asking random questions.

"Hey, Tommy~" he said. "You're looking amazing today."

I blushed a little bit. I'm really awkward in situations where people compliment me. (Literally me)

"Are you free tonight? I'd love to show you a good time." He asked, helping me with Washington's coffee.

"Um, I think I'm actually going to be having movie night with my boyfriends. You understand, I'm sure." I answered, confused why he was asking.

"Aww! Come on tommy, they don't have to know~" He said smugly.

"Well, they kind of do. But we'd just be hanging out at like an arcade or something, right?" I asked.

"I was thinking somewhere more private" he replied.

Alex's POV
"What's taking Thomas so long?" I asked.

"I don't know. We should go in and check up on him." George replied, kissing me before getting out of the car. I got out with him and we walked inside the coffee shop.

Right when we walked in, we saw James motherfucking Madison talking to Thomas.

"Aww! Come on, Tommy-" I stopped listening after hearing my boyfriend being called by his nickname. I only looked at George, who was glaring Madison.

"Hey, Madison!" George called out.

"Thomas, get your ass over here" I said.

"Keep your grubby hands away from Thomas, bitch." George yelled. "Go fuck Lafayette or something" everyone in the shop looked at us, and back at Madison.

George grabbed his drink from James before walking towards the door. I grabbed Thomas's arm firmly and pulled him to the car.

"What the hell were you doing talking to that degenerate asshole?" I asked, watching as Thomas looked to George. "I was just talking to him, Lexi!" he yelled back at me.

"You realize if you'd gone with him, he probably would've tried to fuck you, right?" George asked.

After that, me and George got in the car and went home. No one said a word until we got there.

"Go to the bedroom, Thomas. Me and Lexi need to have a talk." George told Thomas. He obeyed and went inside with our drinks.

"What do you need to talk about?" I asked.

"Lex, we both know why I sent him to the room, don't act like an idiot."

"Right..." I replied.