bitch im gay- Lams

Alex's POV
"Babe, I'm going out. Is there anything I can get you?" I yelled upstairs. "No, I'll see you in a little bit!"

I'm used to him saying that at this point and then getting pissy that I didn't get him ice cream or something by the time I get home. I decided to go to Subway so that he couldn't complain.

I had to go the café first for some coffee (because fuck making it at home). As I was leaving, I saw one of my old friends from college and decided to say hi. But the guy she was with got kissed off because toxic masculinity.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend, dude." (Idk what else I can say)

"Bitch, I'm GAY! if you're that scared about her getting on my dick, maybe you should grow yours..." I said and hugged Maria before walking off with my coffee in hand.

After I got home, I told John what happened at the café.

"You sure you're gay?" He asked laughing.

"I mean I'd hope so with what you did to me last night." I said with a smirk, and he grabbed my throat.

"I'll do it again if you aren't careful." He said quietly and let go. I kissed him and turned around, "you wouldn't be able to do it again if your life depended on it."

He rolled his eyes and took a bite of his cookie. I turned to face him again. "Maybe not, but you wouldn't be able to prove you're gay if your life depended on it." John replied obviously trying to get a reaction.

I stole his cookie and ate the last bite to piss him off which obviously worked. He grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed, pinning me down. I kissed him and he turned me over.

"Take your clothes off" he said, so I did and he did, too. He didn't waste any time and shoved his dick all the way in. Obviously since I was in the subject of pissing him off, I had to ask, "are you in yet?"

It once again worked and he started moving in and out. He started hitting my prostate, "ahh~ d-don't stop-" I let myself say only for him to pull out and cum on my back. Like a fucking tool. "What the hell, Jo-"

"If you want to piss me off on purpose, that's good great and fine, but don't expect me to let you finish..." He said and went to leave.

"All this over a cookie??"

"Yes. All this over a cookie."

~~~~~~~~
WHOO IT HAS BEEN A HOT MINUTE SINCE I'VE POSTED-
💜Word Count: 445💜
So I guess now is the time where I explain what the fuck happened to me...

A lot.

To say the very least.

Basic summary is that I lost my grandma and dog in February and just needed a break that I didn't really get. After I got back, I found out there was a kid making very explicit rape jokes towards me, that were same near threats. I was uncomfortable around him and didn't say anything because I didn't want anyone to think I was overreacting so I didn't mention that the jokes scared me until weeks later when I finally reported him. I specifically reported him because the jokes never actually stopped. Not only this, but he was telling mutual friends that he actually wanted to fuck me and would fucking glare at my girlfriend which is so beyond insane.

I know you guys love these stories and I am so sorry that I stopped taking these as seriously, but I kind of lost interest. I know I should have been making chapters but I needed a lot of mental health time and I hope you all understand.