Chapter1

" Ok mom were gonna go get My clothes we'll be right back ! "" ok Ariana hurry because yo have to take a shower!" " Ok well let's go!" " ok are you sure you wants walk?!" " yeh why?! Not like it's dark yet or anything!" " yeah that's true!" We were halfway to my house when we saw this truck sitting on the side of the road and there were two boys sitting in it one was really hot and the other wasn't very panty droopin?! But when we walked by the truck the boy started whistling. "just ignore them!" I told my little cousin . Then when we walked pass the truck they started the truck and started to follow us we. Started to run and we got to an abandoned hose and they pulled up to the house and me and my cousin just stood by the back door not knowing what to do and the really hot one came up to me and as he was walking to us he was saying," mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I would tap that so fucking hard! " I thought he was talking to my cousin so I just stood there and he walked up to me and he put his face in my face and I don't know why but I just had the urge to grad his hand and hold it so I grabbed his hand and interlocked my fingers with his and he started to get a boner so I asked him if he was ok " of course iam why?!" " Because you gotta little boner there!" " Oh shit!" We stood there just holding hands for like 15 minutes then he said," so what is your name I never asked!" " Um Angel what's yours?!" " Micheal!" " Cool !" Then we went and sat on the steps out side the house and we were talking and we were just about to kiss and his friend opened the door and said that they were gonna have a party at that house." " ok what ever !" " well someone's gotta go get all the stuff!" " ok do you wanna go with me to get the stuff Angel?" "Sure!" " and we're gonna have to take my little cousin home!" " ok we'll do that before we go to the store!" " ok let's go!" " ok Ariana let's go me and Michael are gonna take you home and I'm gonna stay here with Michael ok?!" " ok are you gonna come home tonight?!" " yeah !" " maybe!" " Shut up Michael ! TheN I went inside and told my aunt I was going to hang out with a few friends " Are you gonna be home tonight?" " um I don't know I might but I'm not sure!" " ok well I'll leave the door un locked!" " ok let's go!" " alright!" So we went to wal- mart .when we got there Micheal came to my door and helped me out of the car and interlocked my fingers with his." So what are we gonna get here?" Um first we are gonna get food because,Iam starving!" " ok then what?" "Ok and after that!?" Just food for the party and some and exactly how old are you?" " um 19 but I have a friend who will buy us some" " oh ok!" Why how old are you?!" " um18!" " oh cool lets go!"

20 minutes later

" alright now we gotta go to my friend Agustin's house to go get some Weed!" " ok that works!" Ok but you gotta be warned he's not very pleasant to people he just met!" " ok thats cool!" "ok well we're here be careful!" We grabbed each other's hands and held hands until we got up to the door and he knocked on the door and Ausitn awnsered the door and said come in ! " ok so Michael grabbed my hand and we walked into the house Michael went into his room and came out with like 3 pounds of weed and he said $ 150 please Michael pulled his wallet out and pulled out a hundred and a fifty" here you go!" " thank you and enjoy!" " Sure!" Micheal said going out the door and getting into the truck. When we were about 1/4 of the way home when Abby texted Michael and asked if we could go pick her up. " hey babe we gotta go pick up my friend Abby is that cool with you?" " yeah what's her last name?" " um Peterson !" " oh yeah we used to be friends in middle and high school!" " oh cool!"

10 minutes later

" ok you're gonna have to scoot over so Abby can fit in!" " ok!" " ABBY!" " ANGEL!" " omg it's been forever since I've seen you!" IKR!" " are you dating Michael ?!" " kinda I guess !" " ok let's go!" " Ok babe lets go!"