Chapter3

" ok what do you wanna do?!" " Let's go get something to eat!" " ok that works!" " ok so where do you wanna go?!" " let's go to mc.donalds!?" " sure that's fine with me !" When we got to mc.donald we went straight into the Line while we were waiting he wrapped his big muscular arms around me and started kissing my neck.💪💋❤️ " hi welcome to mc.donalds how can I help you?!" " um can I get 1 of your #2 meals with dr.pepper?!" " yes will that be all for you tonight?!" " um what do you want babe?" " Um I'll just have a #5 with Pepsi!" " ok will that be all ?!" " um yes!" " Ok so your toal will be , 12.49 please? Out of20.00 7.51 is your change." " ok thank you!" When our food was ready Micheal went and got it and we sat in the same side of the booth and he put the tray down and put his arm around me and pecked at my lips . " hey babe !" " yes?!" " can I stay with you?!" " What do you mean?! Live or just for tonight ?!" " I don't know I just don't want to go home!" "Why?" "Well my is just such a b***h when she gets drunk and I just need/ want somewhere to go but I don't wanna leave my sister because my mom can be a little more rude than usual and starts to get abusive :(" " Well I'm sorry babe you can come live with me and your sister can come too!" " Are you serious?!" "Yup!" "Oh my gosh I love you so much !" " of course anything for you my love!"

30 minutes later.!" "Ok

" ok well I'm gonna call Alex and see if they're done and if they're not then we can find something else to do!" " ok !"

Ok guys sorry it's a shirt chapter I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired I stayed up until 3:00 on Saturday and 12:30 last ight😴