Not again...

[Canadas POV]

America has been off lately. Well actually, he's changed big time. What ever happened to him when he got kidnapped must of been horrible... And the way he screamed at dad was nothing I ever heard come out his mouth...
I was currently chugging a bottle of maple syrup like always. It's basically apart of my morning routine. Wake up, take a shower, get dressed, and chug maple syrup. Yeah people say it's gross, but they are high! Maple syrup is my God. I was almost done with the bottle when I heard someone walk down the stairs, it was America. "Good morning.. America." I said continuing to chug maple syrup. "Can you stop doing that?! It's fucking gross.." America glared at me, to be honest it kinda scared me... I mean having someone like him death glare you is a sign you need to stop. So I put the maple syrup bottle down and looked at him and asked, "Hey America..." "Yeah?" He replied looking back at me. "You've been acting strange lately... I'm worried for you. Are you ok?" I asked looking into his eyes through his sunglasses. He hesitated then said "O-oh yeah I'm  f-fine!" I knew he was lying, it's not hard to tell. He was stuttering to much. I then began to walk over to him, I grabbed his sleeve, he tried to pull away but I managed to lift it up. Revealing red stained bandages. My eyes widened.. I was right... He is cutting. He pushed me away with all his power making me fall to the ground. "What the fuck dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?!!" America screamed then ran out of the house. "America wait!" I yelled after him but he was already out of the door. I got up and stared at the door. I began to cry a bit... 'my brother's cutting himself...' I thought and walked over to the kitchen table and sat down.

[America's POV]

I ran as far as I could from my house. I couldn't show my face there right now! That stupid maple leaf will tell Mom and Dad and I'll be put into therapy! Or bullied by heartless assholes.. I ran deep into the woods. Instantly regreting my decisions as I noticed a person in a black hoodie. 'no no no no no..' I yelled in my mind and started to run away from him. But he chased after me. He got ahold of me quicker than I thought North ever could. "Heh... Came back at?" North said holding me tightly making sure I couldn't escape. "LET ME GO!!!" I screamed squirming around and kicking. North hit me in the face and dragged me to the house that he brought me to before. I felt my blood run cold when I saw the house, he pushed me in and dragged me to the basement. He did the same process...
Tying me up to a table, and pulling my fucking pants down...

[Rape warning brought to you by this sinner by the name of broken145]

I was on my back. My breathing was heavy. I tried to kick but he tied my ankles down as well. I felt his member be thrusted into me.. I screamed from the pain, but he just laughed and kept thrusting in and out. He went harder and harder each time. I heard small moans from him. But from me? Cries and screamed for him to stop, pfft... Like that's gonna work! He then went way more faster... Then moaned as he released into me. My eyes widened.. 'did he just..' I said in my mind.

[Sin is over comrades]

He pulled out and pulled up his pants. Then untied me and let me get cleaned up and get my pants back on. Well.. he did all of that.
He tied me back up in the chair, then kissed me. 'Why the fuck is he kissing me!' why is he though?! For no reason... He forced his tongue into my mouth, beginning to explore my mouth. After a few seconds of unwanted kissing, he pulled out his tongue leaving a trail of saliva between us. He then stood up and left. He didn't say anything, all he did was stand up and leave! I let out long sigh, I began to cry. 'Im never gonna get out of here..' I thought to myself as I cried harder..

[Uk POV]

"What do you mean he just left?!" I screamed at Canada. Apparently America just left the house after Canada pulled his sleeve to see if he's been cutting.. and he has.. "I tried to stop him!" Canada replied. "He could get kidnapped again!! You should of never pulled up his sleeve you idiot!" I screamed. I lifted my hand and slapped him across the face... Instant regret.. Canada just looked off to the distance, tears began to fall down his face. France stared shocked. So did Aussie and Kiwi... "Canada I'm sor-" I tried to apologize but he cut me off. "L-eave m-me alone.." Canada said with a shaky voice. He ran upstairs and I heard  his bedroom door slam close. I looked down to the floor, 'im so stupid! I'm not supposed to hit my own child... He probably hates me now..' everything wrong is happening to us now...

As you see my fellow slavs, this family is slowly falling apart. What a happy story!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that it's short!

Retarded middle schooler out.