The Calm Before The Storm

When Goku came back to Earth after saying goodbye to Broly, he was thinking about what he was gonna do now, when he was done thinking he decided on going back to Caspsule Corp. to see if his friends were still there, and sure enough they were there, talking  to each other in the back of the building on the balcony. When Goku landed he said "Hey everybody!", everyone turned their heads and said "Hey Goku" except for Vegeta.

Gohan runs up to Goku and says " Dad, how was the fight with broly?"

Goku: "Who told you about that?"

Gohan: "Bulma did."

Goku: "Oh, so the fight was crazy, he had so much power, he even kept with super saiyan god!"

Gohan: "What!?", even when you went super saiyan blue!"

Goku: "Yep", Vegeta and I had to fuse in order to try and beat him, but Cheelai wished him back to his planet and the Kamehameha that we did almost hit him".

Vegeta: "Hmph, when we were fused we could've finished him off quicker".

Goku: "Yeah, I agree with you".

Gohan: "So, what now dad?"

Goku: "Hmmmmmm, I'm kinda hungry right now and tired so I guess I'll eat and go to sleep"

(Gohan laughs)

Kid Trunks: "So dad, since your done fighting, you could train me to become a super saiyan god like you!"

Vegeta: No, son your not ready for that kind of power yet.

(Trunks frowned)

Kid Trunks: " Come on dad, pleaseeeeeee I want to be as strong as you"

Vegeta: I said NO.

Kid Trunks:"tch", "fineeeeee".

Krillin: "Goku, now that your back, what are you gonna do now, you already fought Broly, so what's next"

Goku: "Probably train some more, get stronger.

Yamcha: "Yep, that's classic Goku"

Whis: "The position for God Of Destruction is still open you know".

Goku: "Yeahhh no thanks, by the way Whis aren't you supposed to go back with Beerus?"

Whis: Oh, I just wanted to stay here for a little longer and try more food.

(After everybody was done talking to each other and eating,  it became night and it was time to go to sleep, so Goku went back to his house.)