The Begining

• Dedicated to Brittney Alicia

This is my first time writing so.....hope you enjoy!!! *BTW the last name is pa-o-let-tee*

*******************************************************************

On an early morning June 15,1697 a girl was born, and this girls name was Isabelle Paoletti. Isabella grew up in a small village learning how to do womanly things, cooking, cleaning.....typical girl stuff, but she was no typical girl. Isabelle was able to speak at 2 years old.... five different languages. She was able to processes things faster than a twenty year old adult.She was faster and stronger, smarter than everyone in her town. By the time she was 14 she knew every plant every animal and everyone in the village. She also had every boys eyes on her with her nicely toned and curved body, her long raven black hair and her hazel brown eyes. On the night of her 17th birthday Isabelle was in pain, her throat burned as if it was on fire, her teeth felt like they were being pulled out roughly. The pain lasted for half an hour but for her a lifetime. When the pain was over she wobbled to her bathroom to splash water on her face hoping it would stop her from being so dizzy. As she splashed the water on her face she glanced up looking at herself in the mirror.....she changed, she look more like an animal now with long fangs protruding from her gum's ......her eyes were blue-green with a blood red center. She screamed she didn't know what was going on ,she was scared.

She yelled for her mother asking " Whats happening to me!"

Her mother was not frightened she simply replied " A gift and a curse my love, but a very special thing."Isabelle's mother explained everything and took her child back to her room to tuck her in for bed, but she soon realized they we're not alone. There was a man sitting on Isabelle's bed. He was gorgeous, red hair a little past his ears and eyes as green as summer grass, oh and a jawline you could nibble on. His voice was beautiful something you could listen to for hours on end.

"How did you get in here?!" Isabelle's mother demanded.

"You cant keep her from me forever Katharine...."

"The HELL i cant......GET OUT! leave us alone Rudzak."

"Highly impossible.....you see you still owe me, and sweet sweet Isabelle deserves to know.

"K-know what?" Isabelle never stuttered...only when she was scared.

Without looking at her daughter Isa said "NOTHING!.......Don't worry about it"

Rudzak laughed "Fine. But you Katharine, you owe me.....and the price? Well i don't know its pretty high." He laughed again." I'll have to take your life."

Isabelle never seen anyone who could move that fast, it was if he were already by her mother than across the room. Rudzak grabbed her mother by the throat and bit in. Isabelle was horrified she didn't know what was going on. Her mothers scream rang through her ears but most of all her words.

"GO!! Get out Isabelle..NOW! There's a bag in the secret passage way take it and leave."

Isabelle couldn't move. She wanted to run and never look back, but she didn't want to leave her mother alone with a strange man. She found herself walking toward her mothers room. She turned around to see what was going on, but only to see Rudzak rip her mothers throat out. Isabelle wanted to puke right there but instead she ran straight for her mothers room climbed into the small closet and pushed down on the lever at the bottom that opened up to a staircase that lead deep underground climbing in she shut the door, grabbed the bag and ran without looking back.