The Moon Rises Once Again

"Princess Celestia, can the moon stay up for a little bit longer. I just want ponies to see my gorgeous night?" Princess Luna said.

"Luna we talked about this you can't keep the moon for longer than it needs to. You know that." Princess Celestia said.

"But sister I wa-." Princess Luna got cut off.

"Luna go please the moon does not need to stay up any longer." Princess Celestia said kind of annoyed.

"Ok." Luna leaves Celestia's room "Why does Celestia have to get all the glory. I am a princess too. No one respects the Princess of the night - no one!"

"Thanks for leaving Luna," Celestia said.

Turns into Nightmare moon

"Sorry sister but now I am Nightmare moon and you can't stop me," said Nightmare moon (Luna).

"My sister oh no she is now Nightmare moon. I have to save her," said Celestia.

"Where is that Nightmare moon I need to defeat her she is not bad she is good," Celestia said.

"No one can defeat me not even my sister," said Nightmare Moon (Luna).

Sister please this is not you. Luna, you are my sister, not Nightmare Moon." said Princess Celestia.

Flies to find Nightmare Moon finds her and attacks her.

"Oh look what we have here it's Princess Celestia out to get me." Said Nightmare Moon meanly.

"Hello, Nightmare Moon it's time to defeat you for good and make sure you don't come back." Said Princess Celestia kind of sad.

"Sister you can never truly defeat me. I have strong magic and you have weak friendship magic." Said Nightmare Moon meanly.