Chapter 50: "Misty emotions"

Continued battle scene...

Kat's gaze fell on the floating witch whose feet never touched the ground,

Her lips provoking her with a plain yet crooked smile and a gaze that secretly scorned her.

"I am not going to fight my baby sister", Kat muttered from her place.

Barbie's smile reached her eyes, "Even better", she summoned a demon underneath Kat as her eyes grew dark.

The fiend clawed Kat's legs pulling her under the ground with force. Kat with her heel crushed its power over her and went to Barbie.

But was stopped by a swarm of a rising army from the ground, " Play nice Kat, with my babies will you?",

The undead flocked before her like a barricade as they tried to grab a hold of her, Kat backed off with each step as they limped closer and closer. "Knock it off Barbie",

" You really thought I would let you strike down Kazuya", Barbie's face darkened as she eyed her sister with her demonic wrath.

"I wasn't striking him down, hey let go!", one walking dead man had grabbed her from her shoulder.

Trying it's very best to insert his jaws into her skin, " Barbie call them down now or else",

"I wouldn't have summoned them if that was what I wanted in the end, you should mind your own business until Kazuya settles his family matters",

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME, LOOK AROUND YOU", Kat's hand rose to push the ghoul back and with her other hand, she snapped all of them dead.

The bodies fell with her single order at her feet, Barbie unleashed another army with the twirl of her hand.

As the army rose Kat passed them a look of power and their head tilted towards the witch rather than her, "Let's see how you like the taste of your own medicine",

They started to crawl towards her as Barbie tried to summon her army back on her side, " Hold her down for me will you now guys", Kat ordered them with her gleaming lilac orbs.

A hand breached from the ground and circled around her leg while another one pulled her other leg down, the swarm crept closer to her, latching onto her body like slugs.

Barbie tried to undo a spell on Kat but the queen stood unaffected, "your black magic doesn't work on me, get a life Barbie",

Barbie yelled in rage as she struggled with her own created kind, " I will end you for this Katrina, how dare you do this to me",

"Funny... I would never lay a finger on you as I had held you in my arms when you were born...", Barbie's moving body settled as she eyed her sister walking away from the scene.

Her face fell as she gazed at the view around her, the bodies descending to the ground with each passing blink, something circled in her stomach a feeling that she couldn't comprehend.

Her eyes landed on her frame that was haunted by dead corpses, she agitatedly started slapping, bashing them off her flesh, " Get Off me! Get off me", she screamed in fear.

Nothing stirred around her, residue of the carcasses stuck on her palms and fingernails,

A dead body stared right into her soul as it gripped her head in place, she couldn't gaze into his empty holes as it demanded an answer from her. "Get away from me, help!", a tear escaped from her eye then she heard a cluster of slashes and felt her frame loosening.

She looked up to find Hwarang with a sword in hand, " Reality is unbearable right",

She abruptly rose and with the wind vanished from the scene with a thought in her heart that had burned her soul.