Chapter 20 My Everything

Marcus : pov

Angela is sleep now and she looks so peaceful. I love her and wanna tell her but I don't know how to do it like I wanna spend the rest of my life with her but I don't know if she feels the same. we have came a long way and where still "together" , anyway I pick her up and carry her to my car and put her in the back so she can sleep. when we reach the hotel I check in and take her to me room cause her room is to far for me to walk.

*in side *

When we get in side I lay her on the couch and go ink the bedroom and grab a blanket. I then go to back where she is and rap it around her and then I kiss her forebear and go take a shower .

( I feel like I wrote this before idk keep reading tho )

*in the morning *

Angela's pov

W-what happened ? Where am I ? I'm so confused. I get up and look around the room then I see a door that's closed. so I go in, when I enter I see a person sleeping and there snoring but not loud. he's really cute when he sleeps I still love him and nerve stopped and oh if you didn't know who I was talking about its Marcus duh but anyway I decide to play with him so I climb in the bed and sit on his stomach ,then I started jumping. I'm so evil.

Marcus: h-h-h-help !!! s-s-s-s-som-o-n-e I-s o-n m-e

Angela: hehehehehehe

Marcus : help there's a girl sitting on me

Angela : (smiling) hehehheh

Marcus : hehe there's a really pretty girl names Angela sitting on me and she's really heavy

Angela : hehe you think I'm pretty ?

Marcus : no ...... You beautiful

Angela : awe thanks

Marcus : welcome love

Angela got up and started jumping on the bed and then landed on Marcus body. then she got up and ran, he then got up and started chasing her. when he got into the other room he didn't see her cause she hid behind a long curtain. he then eventually found her and brought her close and said "I'm hungry " she replied "okay then lets get pancakes" after that Marcus went to go take a shower and Angela went to her room to change.

* Later on *

Marcus pov.

We met down stairs in the lobby and while I was on the elevator I called my mum and then my uncle and told them be ready at 12:00 they both said okay. when I got to the lobby she was waiting there for me then we left and went to a pancake house that has really good pancakes called "lovelace's pancakes the owners where my friends Otusha and Darjuan there married. anyway we went in and got at table, then we ordered. I then texted Otusha and told her what was going on and she said she would be there. soon after that somebody yelled my name and Angela's

Fan: OMGS!!!!! MARCUS GRANGER AND ANGELA REED AHHHHHHH

Angela : hehehheh hello

Marcus : hello

Fan: hiiii my name is Morgan and I watch both of your YouTube channels and I just love you guys !!!

Marcus : hehehe great thanks you want to take a picture?

Morgan : you read my mind

(So they took a picture then Morgan left and then few mins later they left )

Angela : where are we going ?

Marcus : you will see

Angela : ugh tell me I don't like surprises !

Marcus : nope I won't tell you you'll just have to see.

Angela : okay

Angela's pov.

It was a silent car ride and then Marcus said " where here "

I replied "where at the beach ?" Marcus responded with a I know and then got out the car. I am so confused to why we are at the beach but hey whatever I got out the car and he was waiting there with his hand sticking out , so j grabbed it and then the started walking down the beach slowly and then we stopped and he told me to close my eyes and I asked why and he said " do you trust me ?" I replied "yes" he then said " closes your eyes" do I did .

Marcus pov.

So I tole her to close her eyes and then I told every body come and they did and they surrounded her and made a circle and then I got on one knee and told her to open her eyes she looked so surprised. then I said " Angela Reed will you marry me , I know we have been through a lot and I just want to spend the rest of my life with you so will you marry me ? She then said....................