6 : A First Impression

Tay's POV :

First impression is the best impression.

I am definitely not a guy who believes in it.
I mean as an actor or as an MC,I come across like hundreds of people who work in the front and in the background. Not all people leave you with a good impression. Even if they do,you might come across the fact the impression that they have left you with when they were onscreen and off screen are quiet different.

When the reality actually hits you,you understand that it's better if you don't look for any kind of impression in people and even if they leave you with some kind of impression,make sure you don't judge them and of course assess them accordingly.

So for me,when you meet someone it's all go with the flow. My best friends (off-new) are quite different from each other and of course I'm different from them too.They did not leave me with any impressions. But then again,from where it all started (five live fresh),we all have come a long way and our relationship have lasted till date.
If there was any difference it was that I was being 'shipped' with one of my best friend.It was hard at first,but I have become used to it. Then again it is better being shipped with someone who you know than whom you don't.

I would give full credit to off for being with someone who he doesn't anything about and also for knowing everything about it currently.
Off is and will always be a person who looks into your need by your side and help you with it. This might be reason why Off and Mook are still together. Even when Mook was going through a tough period from his fans,he stood firm and have supported and loved her.I thinks that's all what it takes to be in a good relationship.

Now looking into his onscreen partner,Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat,he is a total different being.A person who leaves you with an impression no matter what. For any person in the acting industry,he is a personal threat and as well as someone whom you could learn from.

Any amateurs would have come across Gun's acting at least once.And I have too,though I do not know when.

My first impression of him when we first met was that he was "beautiful".There was a reason why I couldn't label him in the either category of handsome or cute.

The second thing was he was actually not that small,as I thought he would be.It's just that he was not really tall.

Third,His cuteness existed only for the cameras and he was in fact a real handsome guy for some one who was being described cute all the time.But then again,the smile of his had a little bit of shyness and naughtiness that is mixed with an ounce of cuteness which give away his label of being handsome.

But this is actually not the reason why I called him beautiful.It was just that he was really beautiful.

You can see that he is playful at first glance. He seemed to be someone who loves skin ship governing from the fact that he was a little clingy to the people he knew.The people who he clinged to never hated the idea.And also he had his own idea and way of restricting people that surrounded him.It seems that there was a barrier that he had constructed well for people he knew,for people who he was close to,and for the people he didn't.
He chose the people he was being surrounded well and they seemed to be protecting him from all kinds of people who wanted to get close to him with different intentions.

And for some reason I wanted to break that. I wanted to get close to him without those barriers. Morelike,I wanted him to approach me rather than being approached. I wanted him to break loose all the barriers that he had constructed for the people he chose to be surrounded with and close with. And I wanted him to do that all just for me.

Only for me. But for some reason I couldn't.
I couldn't even get into his comfort zone. That's what I thought till puppy honey happened.All thanks to my best friend,Mr Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn.

Though at first I thought off had beat me to it.I realized that he hasn't and there was a special barrier again that was created. In short,it seemed to be that kind of fan service that he wanted to make believe not just for the fans but also for someone else. All in all,I was happy that I was given a chance.

I think the day won't be that far till I break loose of his all his barriers that he has set up for the people around him.
I will definitely become the only person who he would come up to and who he would share his comfort zone with,
Of course not on screen but off screen. ❤❤

_________&&&&_________&&&&&___

Man,did you all see offgun's kiss on the radio fm.I was shocked and screaming.But ya,my ship is still sailing.
I have been meaning to write this fic for really long time.It all started when I thought what if it was taygun all along(considering that fact that they are both single).There were actually so many tweets and post with the same caption(abt taygun) recently.I'm happy it's not just me who thinks like that.

I know I am rambling too much.I hope you all could follow up with the story.The story,is still in the what goes inside their head version.It has yet to enter into main part.I hope i will be able to convey it to you guys when that the time comes.
A big thank you to all those have voted and is reading.I hope you will also leave comments to let me know what you think about it.
Also I have to confess to you guys that this Impression of Gun is actually mine though I have mixed some spices to it. Gun is really handsome and really manly too.

About Tay's pov,P'Tay is really weird but at the same time a really smart guy.I am always impressed by him. He has got his own reasonings and justifications.It was hard for me to write about it, since i ain't that smart.
I'm still improving my english.I really hope i'm not writing big grammatical blunders(do that word even exist ?).

About Tay not being clingy,it was what i heard from an interview of his.
Then again he is realllllly clingy to gun.

That's what I love about him💚❤💛💜

Srry for the looooong rambling.i will make sure to not write them for my next chapter.
See ya !