13. A Perfect Plan

Tay's pov :

        It's been 2 days since I have been avoiding my baby. All because of a dumb plan made by my best friends. Well, I can't blame them since I am a dumbass going along with their so called stupid, perfect plan. Recently, it was Off's duty to make sure that we are not together and we interact less, now since I have admitted to my own feelings and have decided to confess to my baby , it became my duty to ensure I avoid him as much as I can. Though they said that I should make sure that he shouldn't know that I am avoiding him, I am pretty sure he has already noticed it. Well, all because of this dumb plan. I'm pretty sure this might have been Newwie's idea.

     Though it's just the plan, but it has already become hard for me to face him,now that I know my own feelings. Though the urge to hug him, kiss him,cuddle him has grown inside me, I make sure to avoid my urges since it will be hard for him when I confess to him. I do not want him to think that I have been taking care of him because of my feelings for him. Actually it's not him that I am avoiding but my own self who wants to be with him all the time. But after today I think it will be his turn to avoid me or maybe not. I will be confessing today.

          According to the so called stupid plan, Off told me that I will have to go to the restaurant which we usually visit for lunch.It has got a nice vibe and is the usual hangout for the celebrities. There is also some privacy to it. He will be coming there as a usual routine with Nong. I am supposed to go there with New and pretend that it was a coincidence. Suddenly New will be getting a call from his gf and Off will get a call from his some other friend and would leave suddenly leaving me and Gun alone for me to confess. Yes, this is the perfect Stupid Dumb plan made by best friends, Khun off and Khun New. Though I could just call out to him or go to his house, I do not know why such a dumb plan was made.

 Though I could just call out to him or go to his house, I do not know why such a dumb plan was made

------------------------------

At the restaurant :

           Off was the who was driving, we could see them as me and New were sitting there in our usual spot on the second floor. Gun looked as beautiful as always, though it's not that hot it's seems as if he looks red. Off was all smiley too. They entered the restaurant walking hand in hand the usual way they do. Now I am jealous, it's been long since  I have seen him properly and then there is this guy who get to see him all the time. Though it's me and Gun who live near. I miss picking him up from his home these days.
       As my mind wandered, I could see two figures waving their hands and walking up to us. Though it's our usual hangout area where the four of us usually have lunch, it seems the shorter one is shocked to see me. I could see off whispering something to Gun which made Gun even redder than he was when he was entering the restaurant.

" Wow, what a coincidence, are you guys here for lunch too" what a dumbass question khun New. Though he is a good actor, it seems he has a long way to go.

" Ahh right, Papi was hungry~"
Ohh my baby, my sweetheart. He is so sweet. He looks so lovely and cute.

" Ahh join us then and we were about to order~". New gave me a weird look as soon I completed my sentence.
Off mouthed me that I was over acting.