Analogical #1 :sleepless

3rd person POV~

Virgil continuously shifted positions in his bed unable to find comfort. He couldn't get him off his mind. He checked to make sure the door was closed and positioned himself. He hid himself under his comforter before sliding his hand up his thigh and to his boxers. He slipped his hand inside and began to jerk off. His moans muffled the sound of the door opening. He vigorously rubbed until he felt a hand take over for him. Surprised, he threw off the covers to see a dark figure standing there. He made out the outline of Warby Parker's and pushed the hand off of his dick. "Dad what the hell!" Virgil shouted. The figure began to shush him and put his hand over Virgil's mouth. "Don't let the others hear you," The figure spoke. It was Logan. "How dare you throw me off of you," Logan hissed. "Forgive me daddy," Virgil mumbled under Logan's hand. " I guess I will have to punish you then," Logan insisted. He seductively pulled a pair of hand cuffs out of his pocket. He then locked Virgil's hands to his bed frame. Logan threw his shirt on the floor to reveal his muscular torso. He planted his lips on Virgils neck and searched for his sweet spot. Virgil began to move helplessly. Logan then made his way down Virgil's chest leaving several hickeys. "You are my property Virgil," Logan demanded. Logan then traced along Virgil's V-line to reach his soaked dick. " P-please lo-logie" Virgil begged. " Please what?" Logan asked. "F-Fuck me Logan" Virgil managed. Logan began to kiss everywhere but Virgil's member just to see how much he can make Virgil beg. "Naughty boy I want you to beg for me" Logan snapped. Logan can be v demanding when he wants something. "Pl-please" Virgil begged. Logan then traced his tongue up Virgil's cock. He circled around the slit trying to apply pressure to get inside. He enclosed his lips around Virgil's dick and swallowed slowly. With every inch Virgil's moan deepened. Not wanting Virgil to cum yet, he took his mouth off of Virgil's dick. Virgil yelped at the loss of pleasure. "Don't worry sweetie, I'm not done get" Logan assured. He placed lube on his dick as well as three of his fingers. He redid the hand cuffs so that Virgil was on his hands and knees now. Logan inserted the first finger into Virgil's ass and began to work away. " I want m-more ple-please" Virgil moaned. Logan gave up the fingering and went straight into inserting his dick. He thrust into Virgil aggressively. "Log- logan i'm going to nut" Virgil said weakly. Logan continued to thrust but placed this hand around Virgil's dick and worked at that as well. Virgil moaned helplessly and finally came all over the bed. Logan pulled out slowly to give Virgil a minute. Logan got up and carried Virgil into the bathroom. Logan turned on the shower for Virgil and then went to go clean up Virgil's room. He brought Virgil's clothes into the bathroom and locked the door. He then slipped into the shower as well. He stood behind Virgil and slid his hands along his lathered body. They finished cleaning up in the shower and Logan carried Virgil back to his room. "I can carry myself you know Logie" Virgil said. "Actually I believe the proper term would be that you can walk yourself,"Logan responded. He payed Virgil on his bed and laid a clean blanket on him. "Logan stay with me," Virgil pleaded. Logan was hesitant to have the others find out but decided Virgil's wishes were more important and crawled next to him.