Chapter 9: Camille Belcourt

(Song: The Night We Met - Lord Huron) (that song is also inculded in 13 Reasons Why TV series on Netflix)

Since the day I first met you Camille, I knew that you were trouble, and I had to stay away from you. No matter what I did, you would always come to me, even when I tried to stay away, you would always find a way to get back at me, even when I did nothing wrong.... But you thought differently...

1 year ago. Age 17. 13th September.

The thought never passed my mind every second of everyday when Magnus and I almost kissed. Our bottom lip touched. Even though it was only for a few seconds, I felt the electricity rush through my veins as the fireworks lashed through my body, my cheeks flushing with blush. But I know... I know that I forget it...

How could Magnus Bane ever fall in love with someone like me? A shy, stay in shadows, loser, freak, idiotic imbusile who cuts themselves to let the pain go away, cries themselves to sleep every night, wanting their life to end so bad, they begg for it every day... I know I only have one option left for this, but I can't leave Magnus...-

I was pulled out my thoughts as I heard a dark violent female sharp voice echo loud and clearly into my ear drums, making me wince a little, not though it was even noticeable...

"Hey faggot, how are you?" Camille smirked, fading away immediately, as I felt the shiver running down my spine as her black indolent eyes beams darkness towards my soul.

Why do people have to call me that? Faggot. The word swished through my mind so many times, hearing the snug, rigid, evil voice creep in my mind every second of everyday, repeating the word and telling me I'm worthless, that I should kill myself, that no one will miss me. And sometimes I believe it...

Camille flicked her hand, and a second later, I felt a burning pain lash through my cheek, feeling her cold as ice, pale as paper hand smack agaisnt my cheek.

I instantly raised my hand and placed it on my burning cheek, feeling the flare of heatness running through the skin, ready to look in a mirror and see the red mark start to develop on my pale skin.

I was frozen in place. I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do. 'Why did she do it? What did I do to her to make her hate me so so much?' thoughts were gushing through my head, as I felt my head start to throb from the rush of bubbles of thoughts.

"that, slut, is for stealing my boyfriend, you faggot!" she screamed in my face, our noses inches apart, as she pointed her finger right agaisnt the tip of my nose, her red acrilic spike long nail sharpening gently against my skin.

I felt the throb in my throat, as I looked up, already feeling the tears well in my peculiar eyelids, as I refused to let them fall, ignoring the fact that I was already a wimp, I didn't want to be one.

I looked back down at her in the eye, seeing the flames bust in her fatality blown pupils, as she started into my mine. Looking deep into my soul... Fuck.

"who is your boyfriend?" I was barely able to wiseper, praying to the angel, Raziel, that it wouldn't be him. It wouldn't be the one I love. It won't be the one my hearts aches so bad to just palce a soft kiss on their lips. But I already knew the answer to that question. And my body wouldn't be ready for it.

"Magnus" she smirked devily at me, as she placed her slike crystal white hand on her waist, leaning against her blood-red thigh crimson dress, as it slid higher up her legs.

My tongue immediately went dry. "w.. What?" I wispered so small, feeling the crystal clear drops running down my cheek, one by one, for deadly as the next.