Plans

3rd POV

Tsu gathered her notebooks and placed them in her bag. She walked out of the classroom Aizawa had seemed to be eyeing her with a look of concern.

Just as she walked out the door she was face to face with Kyoka. She seemed to have been waiting for her. Tsu gave the other girl a puzzled look.

Kyoka just smiled softly. "I was wondering if I could help plan your confession". Tsu was shocked. "Your not grossed out with me?",Tsu asked. Kyoka shook her head. "Why would I be?". "Because i like girls" Tsu twiddeled her thumbs nervous of what Kyoka would think of her.

Kyoka just laughed "Of course not i do too", she said smiling. Tsu smiled back. "Who do you like?". Kyoka's face turned a light pink "Momo".  Tsu was shocked but happy for her friend she always thought they would be a cute couple.

Tsu's mind wandered off to Ochako, could they be a cute couple? Tsu felt the petals rise up again she tried her best to contain them. However one fell from her lips.

Kyoka noticed and gave Tsu a concerned look. "So can I help you with your confession", she questioned.  Tsu nodded her head feeling the effects of not eating.

Kyoka noticed this and of course asked if she was okay. Tsu told her about not being able to eat. It seemed kyoka got lost in thought because she hadn't said anything. "I might have something that could help you with that". Tsu's eyes lit up she wanted to be able to eat again and get her energy back.

"Really?". Kyoka nodded her head. "So how about we head over to my dorm and plan the confession", asked Kyoka. "Okay". They both walked down the hall until arriving at the exit.
_________________________________________

Upon arriving at Kyoka's dorm she searched for the thing that she had told Tsu would help her. Finally finding it she opened the bottle that it came in.

It was a little blue pill she handed to Tsu. "It should help you keep your food in instead of throwing it up, I got it a little while back when I had the same problem". She told her.

Tsu nodded and popped the pill into her mouth. Kyoka handed her a water  bottle and after taking a sip she swallowed  it. "Give it a little bit then I'll make us some snacks". Tsu nodded.

Kyoka sat on her bed and gestured for Tsu to follow. Tsu did so and sat next to her. "So what should I say?", asked Tsu not sure how she should confess.

Kyoka thought for a second then answered "Just tell her how you feel and what you like about her". Tsu nodded thinking that would be the best option.

"Where are you going to confess?".
Tsu already had an answer "The cherry blossom tree this weekend". Kyoka smiled excitedly "That will be so romantic I'm sure she'll accept".

"I-", her sentence was cut off as petals covered in blood fell to the floor. She was caughing violently. Kyoka's eyes became watery "I don't think you have much time left Tsu". Tsu managed to stop caughing. "I know" she said.

Kyoka wanted to spend more time with Tsu just in case she didn't make it. "How about tomorrow we go hang out and do some shopping".

"But tomorrow is Tuseday", tsu said questiong what Kyoka was planning. "We could say we were sick and sneak out". "What if we get caught?"

"But I want to spend time with you just in case your confession goes wrong". Tsu met her eyes with kyoka's she smiled sadly "Okay".

Kyoka hugged Tsu and smiled sadly as well "I'm sure she'll accept".

I hope you enjoyed. I'd like to thank
pastel_frog  for commenting and voting I appreciate it! Next chapter will be soon! Also any grammar errors I will try to edit soon.

Published July 26 2019
Edited December 6 2019