confessions part 2

3rd POV

Kyoka knocked on the door of the nurses office of the door not wanting to intrude. She heard a quiet come in from the other side of the door.

She walked in and saw recovery girl checking up on Tsu who was sitting up in the bed. Recovery girl turned to her and said "Asui is fine to go back to the dorms now but keep and eye on her". Kyoka nodded and walked over to Tsu.

"You alright?". She nodded "My throat hurts but I'm okay". Her voice was quiet and it sounded.......pained?
Kyoka looked at her worried "are you sure?". 

Tsu looked away "yeah".  She didn't believe her but she didn't want to pester her so she just left it alone.

"Alright Asui your free to go but stay close to Jiro".

Both girls got up and headed towards the dorms.

_____________♡♡♡♡♡♡_______________

The next day

Tsu and kyoka both agreed to meet at Tsu's dorm so they could walk to class together.

They got to class early so they could sit next to each other recovery girl had already told Aizawa about Tsu's  situation so they wouldn't have to explain.

Once Aizawa got to class he started to explain what they would be doing today.

"Your all going to be paired in two were going to patrol the city today I've chosen the partners".

"Asui and Urakara Midoriya and Todoroki  Yaoyorozu and Jiro...........",

Aizawa continued to go through the list Kyoka and Tsu looked at each other Tsu was puzzled as to why she wasn't partnered with Kyoka but secretly she was happy to be with ochako.

Kyoka smiled at her slightly and gave her a thumbs up she she was happy tsu was partnered with her crush.

Tsu blushed and jokingly hit kyoka. She just giggled then looked back up at Aizawa to listen to instructions.

Tsu put her hand up to her mouth and started coughing. Kyoka looked at her worried. She looked back at kyoka and whispered "I'm alright".

She nodded her head not wanting to bother tsu. "Alright go get your Hero costumes on then head to the field for instructions". 
_________________________________________

Hey everyone I want to apologize for taking so long to update I'd also like to thank you all for all the reads I appreciate it and also there will also only be a few more chapters I had planned on this being a short story so that's why it isn't lasting to long