Chapter 1

* thoughts

        * Everything else

             No one's P.O.V.

     Izuku watched Mt. Lady as she tried to 'help' Kamui Woods take down the villain he had chased from about two blocks down the street. She took out the villain with her Canyon Cannon move, effectively defeating him and taking the credit from Kamui Woods. Midoriya calmly took notes on how Mt. Lady's size could be a hindrance in small spaces while everyone else cheered for Mt. Lady, forgetting about the hero that started the chase.  Midoriya admired most villains, but the ones he hated were the ones who started attacking people with no real reason except to gain some kind of currency. Disappointed in the villain before him, Midoriya had started to exit the roof. While he was walking down the flight of stairs, his mom had called. Midoriya, scared from the sudden sound, missed a step and tumbled the rest of the way down.

    Midoriya's P.O.V.

  I was thinking about all of the ways the heroes could have captured him sooner when someone called me. My ringtone was all the way up scaring the fluff out of me. I practically jumped out of my skin and missed the step in front of me, causing me to fall down the last eight steps- oh so gracefully. I crashed into someone too, dropping the materials I had in my hands. "S-Sorry about that! I didn't watch where I was going." I stated as I looked up to see who I bumped into. "It's fine" is all he mummbled. Even if it is fine, I still feel pretty bad about running into him. My phone started to ring again. "I have to take this, but I really am sorry," I apologized and received a nod as a response.

   "Izuku? Izuku, where are you? I thought you were going to help me make dinner a half hour ago." Oh no! I completely forgot I told her that. I must have lost track of time with the villain outbreak and all. "It's already six?! Sorry mom, I'll be right there. I lost track of time shopping for writing supplies for school." This is the best and most reasonable lie I could come up with. I don't want her to worry more than she already does. "It's okay," she replies "Just come home, I'll start dinner."  "Okay mom. I'm going right now. See you at home!"  I hang up before she could say anything else.  I turn back around to see that the guy had already started to walk away. I practically shoved my phone in my pocket starting to run home.

No Ones P.O.V.

  Midoriya arrived home just as Inko had finished making dinner. He opened the door and smelled soba from the kitchen. "I'm home!" he yelled, grabbing her attention and walking in to help her set the table. "Welcome back. I just finished making dinner. Why don't you head on upstairs and wash your hands. It will be ready for you when you come back down." She said starting to put the food in two bowls. After Midoriya washed his hands he sat at the table and talked with his mom about their day. They finished dinner, washed the dishes, and started to get ready for bed. As Midoriya was brushing his teeth he remembered his encounter with the guy earlier that day. Recapping on why he was on the roof he realized that he hadn't finished his notes on Mt. Lady.

    He heads to his room and looks for his notebook for about ten minutes before realizing the pencil he wrote with had also disappeared. "I must have left them at the stairs" he figured making a To Do list for the next day so he doesn't forget. He made sure to write down to start cleaning the beach, to train, along with actually getting more supplies for writing. Midoriya puts the list on his phone so he'll see it when he wakes up and gets in bed. He falls asleep relatively quickly excited to start training the next day.

??? P.O.V.

    While that boy was on the phone something particular peaked my interest. His notebook. It was titled 'Quirk analysis #13'. I took the notebook when he moved to turn around. Starting to walk away I blended into the crowd. I opened the book to see a name and a description of the hero's quirk along with the pros and cons of the quirk. I flipped through a few more pages surprised by how detailed they were. I looked back to the front of the notebook. "Izuku Midoriya. Interesting."

I know It's earlier than I said I would post, but I woke to three people already looking at my story. Thanks for checking in out btw! I'll update as soon as I can!